Club chill day on Sunday infield with various attractions
Dodgems back
New indoor club chill lounge
New improved car cat walk
Grandstands for viewing
Live action on Melbourne loop
Thanks given by:
Who is WE?
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Buzzing about this, so much closer for me, means I'll deffo be there making a nuisance of mesen Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Closer for me trailoring 700 miles is a pita
Thanks given by:
Exciting as very bored of combe
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I can confirm the above is the current plan. Hadn't posted it as I was asked not to by the organisers until it was all confirmed.
Thanks given by:
Was confirmed at expo
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2016, 07:52 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Who is WE?

Anyone?!
Thanks given by:
We the people
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2016, 08:25 PM)fatlapit Wrote: We the people

I'm lost? 

This forum is organising this show now? No organisation organising it?
Thanks given by:
Eh im lost oz ure lost
Thanks given by:
Ginge, it looks like a copy and paste to me...... First two Fcs's I went to many moons ago were at Donington, did get dusty at times but I enjoyed it Smile

So, who's camping Fri then? Diz iz where da fun happenz Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Ohh need to get my car boosting to race by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
may look at trailering up and spend most the day on track

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
See u on track
Thanks given by:
I might well be able to make this as it's closer. Depends if it clashes with work but I'll certainly attempt to make it!
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2016, 09:20 PM)1616six Wrote: I might well be able to make this as it's closer. Depends if it clashes with work but I'll certainly attempt to make it!
don't think I've ever seen you at a show in the 8 years I've been going lol
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2016, 09:48 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 09:20 PM)1616six Wrote: I might well be able to make this as it's closer. Depends if it clashes with work but I'll certainly attempt to make it!
don't think I've ever seen you at a show in the 8 years I've been going lol

I did FCS 3 years in a row at Rockingham, once at Donington, Coventry Xmas meet, couple of EA meets too Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2016, 07:53 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I'll deffo be there making a nuisance of mesen Big Grin
Cockblocking me and Kent again?
Thanks given by:
Donnington should be really good, if Pugfest is the same weekend as this years, FCS and Pugfest will be two weekends in a row
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2016, 09:58 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 07:53 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I'll deffo be there making a nuisance of mesen Big Grin
Cockblocking me and Kent again?

I thought you were both wingmanning me pmsl Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Havent been too donnington since FCS10 i believe! I will definitely be there as will my burning bin Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
It's a really refreshing change for organisers to realise not everyone lives in the South West. Will enjoy the event doubly knowing I'm only 40 minutes from home
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
I think its a good move. It had started to get a bit samey every year at castle combe so a different venue should fresh it up a bit. Bit more of a drive for me but it is certainly more central for everyone which is a good thing. I'm looking forward to it.
Thanks given by:
Definitely a good move on there behalf as said if you have the Sunday chill day ticket as well you can also go into vag tuner live, i reckon there will be quite a few more staying Sunday now as essentially they will get two shows
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
its a welcome move for me as well. Track is different, the show will be less spread out which is nice. I remember going there years ago and it was a good day out. Only issue will be camping. Will have to see what they come up with otherwise I imagine we will book a field somewhere as a club and then drive down in the morning!
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2016, 09:32 AM)Eeyore Wrote: its a welcome move for me as well. Track is different, the show will be less spread out which is nice. I remember going there years ago and it was a good day out. Only issue will be camping. Will have to see what they come up with otherwise I imagine we will book a field somewhere as a club and then drive down in the morning!

yep yep, just like the old days Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2016, 09:40 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 09:32 AM)Eeyore Wrote: its a welcome move for me as well. Track is different, the show will be less spread out which is nice. I remember going there years ago and it was a good day out. Only issue will be camping. Will have to see what they come up with otherwise I imagine we will book a field somewhere as a club and then drive down in the morning!

yep yep, just like the old days Big Grin

Was about to say - good times this! This was often better than the show - slightly more relaxed rules and the morning drive across, being woken by those damn DERVs
Thanks given by:
does anyone know where we previously stayed at rockingham and donnington? old threads must be up on here or pugnet somewhere
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2016, 11:32 AM)Eeyore Wrote: does anyone know where we previously stayed at rockingham and donnington? old threads must be up on here or pugnet somewhere

Was thinking the same, any local members that could scope the joint out for us?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  French Car Show 2017 - Donington - 15th & 16th July 2017 Eeyore 113 58,164 16-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: 399road