*Maria*'s new car if u fancy looking as its not a pug ;)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Maria*'s new car if u fancy looking as its not a pug ;)
Well as most of you all know i am now without my Rallye and i brought a standard mk4 sri astra to just get me from a to b intill i found something i wanted, well as im a women and impatient i wanted something quick now so....

First of all i have put a c20let engine in with a triple k turbo which has been to Owens development and had a rebuild.

[Image: IMG_0907.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0908.jpg]
[Image: ST835763.jpg]

I have brought new lights with the xenon kit, new scorpion exhaust with a stright through sports pipe, i have had the vectra wheels refurbed and new Proxes T1Rs all round.

[Image: ST835746.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0871.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0884.jpg]
[Image: ST835749.jpg]
[Image: ST835753.jpg]

JOM coilovers.. but still need to bring the front down slighty..

[Image: ST835743.jpg]

I have 308's disc's on the front, but want to get drilled and grooved all round.

Still need to get a new bumper thinking gsi so iv got a little room as its all a bit tight atm, colour coded side strips and door mounds and side skirts and then to change the interior, so here what she looks like at the moment...

[Image: ST835764.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Doesn't look to bad that. Pretty tidy Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Hopefully will be looking nice, got a lot to do to the engine yet tho x
Thanks given by:
Looks shit maria! Get a wallye again! Loves ya!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Don't hang about do you lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Don't hang about do you lol

nope lol
Thanks given by:
Looks good and you've made some good progress... But I can't help but look at your sig and feel sad
Thanks given by:
Looks alright, what sort of power is it running?
Thanks given by:
nice but its not your rallye. good luck with your new project.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sounddddddddd. Shame you didn't drop something into the Rallye. Sad
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
i quite like this prefer the rally tho Smile

Thanks given by:
I prefer the rallye too, i miss her like crazy but iv been doing a lot of thinking, im going to get this running right and then sell the astra for another rallye Smile its where my heart is x
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Looks alright, what sort of power is it running?

dont know what she is running at the moment as im still sorting bits out but when it was in the last car it was running 280 ish so iv got to get her on the rollers she how is running and then put the boost up Smile
Thanks given by:
*yawwwwwn* Another Dis-Asstra Sad Least it's got the LET in it mind! Wink

Why've you done all this work if you're just gonna sell it again for another wallye?! Surely it'd be far more economical to get a wallye now; you rarely see your money back when it comes to selling modified cars...

My money's on you keeping this when its mapped etc. The concept of spending 4k+ on lbsc'ing a wallye for ultimately less power than this is making now (if the previous dyno of the engine is accurate) wont add up once this is working and you'll keep it...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Well that was quick. Shame its an astra but the work looks epic! Why cant there be more girls interested in cars Sad
Thanks given by:
i tend to slightly disagree with ed there - engine modifications such as turbos and mapping tends to hold itself 'beter than' aesthetics, this astra hasn't been hit with the chav stick - id think you'd be alright shifting this for the price of a rallye, maybe a little less..
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:i tend to slightly disagree with ed there - engine modifications such as turbos and mapping tends to hold itself 'beter than' aesthetics, this astra hasn't been hit with the chav stick - id think you'd be alright shifting this for the price of a rallye, maybe a little less..

Yeah your right, once iv got it looking acceptable and not "chav" lol this will shift for a good price, the c20let's hold there value, im just enjoying putting my time in to this car if i do or dont keep it, but my heart will always be with my rallye no matter what so i will return to you guys one day, once iv had my fun lol
Thanks given by:
Engine parts will often fetch more if its custom, people are so lazy these days and dont do naff all research, so just buy stuff cos its one off / rare, even though they sell for less online.

Not relaly a huge fan of this one, as I cant stand GM cars, drive me totally insane, but good to hear your looking into getting another pug, altho now your used to boost, it can only mean one thing Wink
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
you can be my friend Smile

ASTRAFRIENDS!
Thanks given by:
JJ0063 Wrote:you can be my friend Smile

ASTRAFRIENDS!
No. You are not on the same level of awesome as this engine...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ha nice Maria! Not normally a vauxhall fan, but gotta respect that beast lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
darrenjlobb Wrote:Engine parts will often fetch more if its custom, people are so lazy these days and dont do naff all research, so just buy stuff cos its one off / rare, even though they sell for less online.

Not relaly a huge fan of this one, as I cant stand GM cars, drive me totally insane, but good to hear your looking into getting another pug, altho now your used to boost, it can only mean one thing Wink

I no what you mean, i no nothing about vauxhalls so its all a learning curve for me at the moment but i cam looking into getting custom built hoses all round as you can see the hoses to the intercoller are not not in line and its bugging the shit out of me, i really dont like the way the car looks its nothing on the pug but its a change and i can always go bk Big Grin
Thanks given by:

ASTRAFRIENDS!

lol what have you got x
Thanks given by:
^^^ uuumm he has an astra lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:^^^ uuumm he has an astra lol

And the award goes too... CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
*Maria* Wrote:

ASTRAFRIENDS!

lol what have you got x

[Image: DSC06104.jpg]

For the amount I can LET or v6 it, I could 2.2 Dti it... Decisions...
Thanks given by:
JJ0063 Wrote:For the amount I can LET or v6 it, I could 2.2 Dti it... Decisions...

Or, you could sell it for a better car? Wink
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:
Jonny b Wrote:^^^ uuumm he has an astra lol

And the award goes too... CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! lol

Ha ha couldn't resist the temptation lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
darrenjlobb Wrote:Engine parts will often fetch more if its custom, people are so lazy these days and dont do naff all research, so just buy stuff cos its one off / rare, even though they sell for less online.

Please take note!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin whistle lmao
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sc Rallye is on the cards I think... Smile
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by: