**Need help**

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**Need help**
Can someone help me iv just got a 306 hdi and its come with a turbo and intercooler and pipes and and oil cooler and inlet manifold can someone tell me if its easy to fit the intercooler i dont want to put the turbo on
Thanks given by:
THE PARTS I GOT WITH MY 306 HDI
Thanks given by:
I've merged your two threads together, please stick to one thread at a time, and lay off the caps. Thanks. Smile

Can I assume your HDi is currently in working order, and this stuff has been stockpiled ready for upgrade?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeh its standard dont no what to do with them fit them or just sell them on to someone who nos what thay are doing lol
Thanks given by:
Ok....well I feel we could still do with a bit more information really...how handy are you with the spanners? Done much mechanical work before? Are you interested in modifying your HDi?

Could I maybe suggest putting up an introduction thread in the Newbies section, give us a little bit of detail about you and the car, and I've no doubt if you keep checking back, other members will comment on this thread in time. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeh ill put abit about my self on that Smile
Thanks given by:
That looks like a load of xud stuff not hdi
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 12:47 AM)Piggy Wrote: That looks like a load of xud stuff not hdi

Definitely this
Thanks given by:
will thay not fit on to mine ?
Thanks given by:
If you have a 2.0hdi then yes/no.

The inlet definitely not. The other bits could be used along with other hdi specific parts.

Have you already done a stg1 map?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yep that inlet manifold is definitely xud nt Hdi lol that won't fit for a Start bt the intercooler could be useful it's universal so will fit with a bit off messing about me nt sure about that turbo Dow sum one will come along and let u no wat it's off :-) might be a bell to use sum of that intercooler piping  to

Any way welcome to the form man get a thread up if u do fit some of this stuff :-)

(04-01-2015, 12:47 AM)Piggy Wrote: That looks like a load of xud stuff not hdi

piggy do u no wat that turbo is off it looks to be a fare size lol 
Thanks given by: aren89
He has a standard HDi but was given/bought the XUD bits, I asked him to put up pics so we know what will or wont fit. Smile

The turbo is a T3 apparently...

Aren, as others have said, the manifold definitely won't fit. You'll need a HDi 110 inlet elbow to fit to your current HDi 90 manifold. The intercooler looks alright though, and some of the pipes may be good if they're cut in the right place. Smile
Thanks given by:
thanks every one at least i no now haha sounds like am going to be bizzy with this one am not bothering with the turbo atm just intercooler and boost controller and gauge then see what map will suit the car first thing first get the elbow off a HDi 110
Thanks given by:
This is my car
Thanks given by:
Right colour at least. Wink

I'd remove that cone filter tbh though, looks like an K&N? They're known to break the MAF sensors!
Thanks given by:
Yeah you wont need a snail like that till past stg2 tuning!

And as Tom said, best thing to do first be putting the standard airbox back on
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
If you put the standard box on it'll be a pain to fit the intercooler gear no?

Bolton eh im just across from you in Bury Smile
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
thats what i was thinking every pic iv seen has k&n on with the intercooler and need to find an HDi 110 inlet elbow and some pipes then think am going to attempt to fit it haha
Thanks given by:
if i get the l inlet and the pipe thet comes from the turbo that comes off the 406 is that all i will need iv been reading for the last few days i think i have the no how now on how to do it but the only thing that is on my mind is the EGR and what needs doing with it ???
Thanks given by:
You can blank it off with a plate if you want but if not the new 406 l bend will connect up to it anyway
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
am on the hunt for the l bend can not find one any where been to about 4 scrap yards looked on internet as well
Thanks given by: