106 Track Toy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
106 Track Toy
£70 for a Peugeot carpet... I've been breaking the wrong Peugeots!! lol

I thought it looked good with the yellow tbh, but selling it seems like the sensible choice. Smile
Thanks given by:
There seems to be a lot of money in 106 parts especially GTi's and yeah like I said it was solely purchased to sell. If it didn't sell them I would have kept it. But I made good profit out of it so I'm happy Smile pays  for whatever idea I get next
Thanks given by:
So I've been messing around with this idea for a little while after getting inspiration from Ian's truck. I've just changed a few things.

I've got a streamline carbon fibre stereo blank and installed an oil temperature gauge and 3 switches. 

What the switches will do is: Battery (far right) Ignition (middle) Engine Start (left) this all means keyless start for more becauseracecar. I know people will say it will be stolen easier and all that but it will still have central locking and to be honest I doubt anyone will know what the switches will do. It will be off the road and locked away anyway.

And I have a Stack oil temp gauge to install. Luckily the GTi has a oil temp sensor already in the sump as standard. So all I need to do is thread the new one in the existing hole. I've got the adaptor for it already. Hopefully it will be a good addition to the car especially when I get my oil cooler it will give me some healthy read outs. 

Thanks given by:
If you are doing those switches.. Put another power for then all hidden somewhere..
Thanks given by:
Gauge looks good, been thinking about gauges myself.

If it's not a daily and it gets left laid up for a while just remove a fuse that's critical for starting the car and keep it in the house somewhere perhaps. Free theft protection.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2015, 02:04 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Gauge looks good, been thinking about gauges myself.

If it's not a daily and it gets left laid up for a while just remove a fuse that's critical for starting the car and keep it in the house somewhere perhaps. Free theft protection.

That's what I was thinking Smile or just taking the battery out
Thanks given by: