wind deflectors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wind deflectors
I gather from searching that team heko dont do a 4 piece kit for a 5 door 306 but climair do, just wondering what the quality of the 4 piece kit from climair is like or is it best to just buy the two piece kit from team heko
Thanks given by:
Quality is pretty good, pretty much as good as heko, the shape just differs slightly, the climair are rounder.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Any pictures of a 306 with both brands of wind deflectors on?
Thanks given by:
ive got mine wrapped so you cant see all the differences but the climair are a blue colour and the heko are more grey afaik

heres a pic of mine, you can sort of see the difference in shape...

[attachment=18849]
Thanks given by:
Do they reduce wind noise like they claim?
Thanks given by:
yeah, i really dont like being in a car without them now, i can have the window all the way down and not feel the wind much. you feel it in the car still as it comes in at the back of the window but it just stops its blasting you in the face constantly.
Thanks given by:
Slam wagon so you have heko on the front and just climeair on the rear is the colour difference why you had them wrapped?
Thanks given by:
yeah, and i hadnt seen anybody wrap them so thought some one needed to. it was to try and make them match a bit better.
Thanks given by:
Ok mate, any reason you didnt just get the climeair set all round?
Thanks given by:
I had Team Heko on the front of my DT, and Climairs on the rear, a) so i could have a full set of deflectors, and b) because i wanted Heko's on the front. Prefer the shape of them, would get Heko Rears if i could to complete the set! They don't make them any more, but they did once upon a time. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wind deflectors Kazzar87 4 1,097 09-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz