My Pov Spec XUD Citroen ZX

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Pov Spec XUD Citroen ZX
Yup it's a Elation Smile
The Ax is still here but still undecided on what do with it at the moment.

On the Zx front a package has arrived to fix one of my problems...

[Image: IMG_20141007_162125_zpslwymbudk.jpg]

Free Internet cookie for the first person to guess lol
Thanks given by:
Fuel Pump?
Thanks given by:
Big turbo, lack of boost is always a problem
Thanks given by:
[Image: IMG_20141007_162619_zpsicps6gcc.jpg]

Freshly sealed pump thanks to Darren.
Thanks given by:
well thought i would post a small update while its still here and me kinda running out of space at home with parts dotted about all over the place Nospeak 

with the car being a poverty spec car i was getting abit bored with not having remote central locking, so i set about getting one fitted.

with thanks to a member (sorry i have forgotten your username ) on here i managed to source a matching fob and receiver, i thought it would simply just plug into the roof light facia and away i go, to later find out that my loom didnt have the plug.

[Image: IMG_20140922_163753_zpsdnnupi7b.jpg]

quick nip down to the scarp yard and i managed to find a loom froma higher spec car which had the plug for the CL on it in one piece WIN!

[Image: IMG_20140925_113112_zpsm6eq2aly.jpg]

compared to the POV spec that is on the car

[Image: IMG_20140925_121323_zpsd6n6xwhu.jpg]

most would of just run the extra wires down the side of the pillar but this was even easier and simply just unplugged underneath the glove box as pictured below (grey/black plug)so even better for me LOL

[Image: IMG_20140925_115220_zps8gm7zdbv.jpg]

so before sticking all the trim back together i thought it would be a good time to test it all out...

BUGGER! at this point i gave up and called it a day as i suspect the wires are duff in the door as pointed out by someone on here Undecided

also boost gauge fitted and routed it to the glovebox out the way :tu:

[Image: IMG_20140620_202904_zpsededeba1.jpg]

but other then that nothing has changed engine wise just yet, i have just purchased a T2 turbo which might go on at some point when the weather picks up Tongue
Thanks given by:
class fitting in extras into a car! I have two things that I want to wire in.
Thanks given by:
What breakers are you using around that way mate?
Thanks given by:
(14-12-2014, 02:17 PM)tigerstyle Wrote: What breakers are you using around that way mate?

http://www.istaffordshire.co.uk/profile/...-Sons-Ltd/

And a place called Allen's just down the road from me
Thanks given by:
Small update:

The car clearly didnt like its clutch cable so its currently sat at side of the road feeling sorry for itself booo!
Thanks given by: