Gear knob and gaiter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gear knob and gaiter
After a cheap gaitor (can't staple as threw old shitty halfrauds one away) and gear knob for my 306, nothing particular just after one with the numbers, the picture I put up would be spot on, not too fussed about quality

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Im sure someone can do better than the one in the picture!
Thanks given by:
It's better than the current setup Wink I like the simplicity of the black one haha
Thanks given by:
Cheap gaiters from ebay are usually reasonable quality, or the ones ive bought in the past have been.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeh there is a guy who does custom ones where you can choose the colour of the stitching.
Thanks given by:
I'm struggling to find one where you don't have to use your existing plastic frame at the bottom, except maybe just popping down to wreckers but the ones I always see are butchered
Thanks given by:
I might be down scrappy this weekend ill have a look for you Smile need some parts myself anyway.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate Smile I'd go but not off work til Wednesday so haven't got
Time
Thanks given by:
Anyone else? Apart from a wreckers one
Thanks given by:
Think i probably have a 307 one kicking around

would look like this

[Image: -font-b-Gear-b-font-font-b-knob-b-font-f...eugeot.jpg]

no gaiter though
Thanks given by:
Ive got one of them black plastic 306 knobs, no gaiter though
No smoke, No poke!
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2014, 02:19 PM)mr_fish Wrote: Think i probably have a 307 one kicking around

would look like this

[Image: -font-b-Gear-b-font-font-b-knob-b-font-f...eugeot.jpg]

no gaiter though

I used to have this gear knob, nicked it from scrappy.
As for gaiters theres someone on ebay that makes them with coloured stiches. He does them in faux leather and proper leather, Well worth the money. I also bought a second one for the hand brake. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Got a lovely knob coming from Phil, will have to give it a nice rub and make it cum up nice, just after the gaitor now. Do the ones you guys are talking about (with the colour stitching) come with the plastic base that clips into the bottom?
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 08:23 AM)Jimmy306uk Wrote: Got a lovely knob coming from Phil, will have to give it a nice rub and make it cum up nice, just after the gaitor now. Do the ones you guys are talking about (with the colour stitching) come with the plastic base that clips into the bottom?

No it doesn't you have to remove your old gaiter from the plastic surround and reattach it to the new one.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah I haven't got the plastic surround that's why I need the whole thing, just wanted a leather one to tidy it up Abit, think I'm collecting one tonight
Thanks given by:
Ive got a leather one Smile
Thanks given by:
I should be getting one from Mattcheese as he's only 20 mins away but ill let you know mate, cheers
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gti6/rallye gear knob Matt 0 699 26-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Wanted: Gear knob sleeve Josh_Quant 11 2,424 14-10-2015, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Josh_Quant
  Wanted: Boot struts, gear knob, stealth shelf, wing mirror Anton 4 1,491 07-02-2015, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Chris1357