405 XUDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
405 XUDT
[attachment=14403]

Hi all,

After not having faith in my second moonstone xs, I have decided to break it and set out to find a cool retro Pug to replace it.

I came across this Gem on ebay, winning it for the grand sum of £661, with it being only down the road. I went to inspect and found the car to be down an elderly residential estate...a two owner, ex company car in the hands of a gentleman who aquired it and had no use for it. It has covered 124,000... 8,000 of which have been covered in the past 14 years. It has been serviced every 6 months for the past 14 years.

Brilliant!!

It needs a small spot of paint on the inside sill and tax but even came with 13 months of mot with no advisories!!

The plan is to keep it simple?... Sell it? Put it on 1.9 speedlines and lower it a tad? Wind up the Bosch pump and TD04 it?

Any suggestions? Will get more pics soon!! :-)
Thanks given by:
nice base mate . . . . worth some work . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yeah definitely, looks a bargain too!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys.. I dont know too much about the actual figures involved in diesel tuning but providing its a strong engine what bhp from a tdo4 and a bit of tweaking and do i run a fmic or tmic? Is heat soak a huge issue if i dont boot it every 5 mins?
Thanks given by:
Theres a XUD RR power thread to give you some idea, but about 170bhp...although there are much more efficient turbos out there Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Cracking car you have there,I had one and it never let me down,mine was the 1.8 td and it went like fook for a big motor.
Thanks given by:
Nice!
Thanks given by:
Looks like a very clean example Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks all ? hopefully going to replace the tatty steering wheel and fig the bumper and it should be good to go ? then some speedlines for the beauty!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accord Aerodeck XUDT nominous 35 8,523 28-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Last Post: nominous