Southern Rolling Road Day (June 29th)

Poll: Which date?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
15th June
28.57%
4 28.57%
29th June
71.43%
10 71.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Rolling Road Day (June 29th)
1. Samass - any weekend
2. Ed Doe -
3. Sean - 29th
4. Niall - free most weekends
5. Grant -1st 2nd, probably wont RR just come along for the shits and giggles
6. Anton
7. Curt (probably)
8. 306Brad
Thanks given by:
1. Samass - any weekend
2. Ed Doe -
3. Sean - 29th
6. Anton
7. Curt (probably)
8. 306Brad
9. Bigcheez2k3 (and possibly my dad) - Any weekend
Thanks given by:
whats happening with this sammy?

xx
Thanks given by:
1. Samass - any weekend
2. Ed Doe -
3. Sean - 29th
6. Anton
7. Curt (probably)
8. 306Brad
10. Leemus (if 29th and i have spare cash)

working 15th so cant do that but if its 29th ill come if i got cash and car is in one piece
Thanks given by:
1. Samass - any weekend
2. Ed Doe -
3. Sean - 29th
6. Anton
7. Curt (probably)
8. 306Brad
11. MissTap and Ginge - 29th

If it's on the 29th. We wont be putting any of our cars on the rr but could come along for the meet Smile
Thanks given by:
This will more than likely be on the 29th guys, watch this space, might be a few competitions too Wink
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
This is now booked for the 29th of June people, first post has been updated.

Can you please edit the list (below) if you are or aren't coming, and if you're intending on rolling, and if you have more than one car or not.

1. Samass - Rolling one car
2. Ed Doe -
3. Sean - 29th
6. Anton
7. Curt (probably)
8. 306Brad
11. MissTap and Ginge - 29th

Thanks given by:
2. Ed Doe -
3. Sean - 29th
6. Anton
7. Curt (probably)
8. 306Brad
11. MissTap and Ginge - Don't intend on using the RR
Thanks given by:
2. Ed Doe -
3. Sean - Rolling
6. Anton
7. Curt (probably)
8. 306Brad
[/quote]

2. Ed Doe -
3. Sean - Rolling
6. Anton
7. Curt (probably)
8. 306Brad
[/quote]
Thanks given by:
Bumping this back up, I know more people know about this than have put their names down. Sort it out!!

Thanks given by:
Right, this is close, everyone still game? The go-nad will be ready, ish, it'll be interesting at the very least, especially if all she does is blow up!

Thanks given by:
Glad this is still on!

it looks as though the 205 will be popped on the RR as well!

Watch out go-NAD. theres a new cherry in town/
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2013, 03:50 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: Glad this is still on!

it looks as though the 205 will be popped on the RR as well!

Watch out go-NAD. theres a new cherry in town/

Meh. I reckon the go-NAD may make less power on the rollers but on the road, it will be faster due to weighing only slightly more than a baby hamster
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I sharnt be rolling anymore!
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2013, 03:50 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: it looks as though the 205 will be popped

Awesome, hopefully left to rot in a hedge afterwards too Smile
Thanks given by:
Damn, this is only 90 odd miles away from me, I would really like to go especially with the recent full time work I've had, but there are too many people (I'm not good in groups of more than 3 ppl), females (I am quite nervous around) and several members that I have had pitched e-battles with. Big shame though as I've never been to something like this before.
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2013, 03:34 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Damn, this is only 90 odd miles away from me, I would really like to go especially with the recent full time work I've had, but there are too many people (I'm not good in groups of more than 3 ppl), females (I am quite nervous around) and several members that I have had pitched e-battles with. Big shame though as I've never been to something like this before.

you know what; this forum is very friendly in real life. everyone is aware of your e-battles and it shouldnt affect "REAL LIFE" events. If you want to come along, come along. I'm a friendly enough person, just stop trolling.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2013, 03:38 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(18-06-2013, 03:34 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Damn, this is only 90 odd miles away from me, I would really like to go especially with the recent full time work I've had, but there are too many people (I'm not good in groups of more than 3 ppl), females (I am quite nervous around) and several members that I have had pitched e-battles with. Big shame though as I've never been to something like this before.

you know what; this forum is very friendly in real life. everyone is aware of your e-battles and it shouldnt affect "REAL LIFE" events. If you want to come along, come along. I'm a friendly enough person, just stop trolling.

You know what. If he is a genuine guy and is alright then I'll have no problem I can take a bit of banter... However if he is like how I perceive via the forum and launches vicious often unprovoked verbal insults and doesn't "hold back" as he says then a swift right hook would be on his way
I'd like to hope he's not how I think he is and I'm wrong but we shall see??...
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2013, 04:41 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:

You know what. If he is a genuine guy and is alright then I'll have no problem I can take a bit of banter... However if he is like how I perceive via the forum and launches vicious often unprovoked verbal insults and doesn't "hold back" as he says then a swift right hook would be on his way

lol you can't threaten with violence.

But yeh, it would be a shame for a community to shun out a member for online trolling. Speaking from experience, i've trolled a fair amount in my time, and would hate to feel neglected from "REAL LIFE" events. Im all for giving people a chance, and if he is an arse, then fair be it.
Thanks given by:

Oooh, tough guy Rolleyes So you would dislike me for being a guy that "doesn't hold back" and you yourself seem to be a guy that doesn't hold back either. So you should have a respect for me then if we are both on the same page. But I don't launch vicious unprovoked attacks only in reaction to something like if I've asked a serious question and all I get it people making fun of me. It's up to you to connect the dots.
Thanks given by:
Puggy, come along, you might learn that not everyone on the forum is an actual c*nt like they act online.

But, be warned, since I've organised this, and it'll be my name aswell as the club's, anyone who causes issues (im not singleing anyone out here) will be swiftly made to exit.

Thanks given by:
(18-06-2013, 05:19 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Oooh, tough guy Rolleyes So you would dislike me for being a guy that "doesn't hold back" and you yourself seem to be a guy that doesn't hold back either. So you should have a respect for me then if we are both on the same page. But I don't launch vicious unprovoked attacks only in reaction to something like if I've asked a serious question and all I get it people making fun of me. It's up to you to connect the dots.

THIS is the kind of response which isn't needed mate... take things with a pinch of salt.

calling someone a "tough guy". Really?

As samass says, come along, make yourself known, look for the ginger guy (me) and the scruffy chap with facial piercings and his penis out (samasss) and take it from there?
Thanks given by:
"scruffy chap"??

lady garden.

But yeah, ill be the one raping someone probably. And if that doesnt want to make you come down, then I don't know what will.

Thanks given by:
(18-06-2013, 05:19 PM)306Puggy Wrote:

Oooh, tough guy Rolleyes So you would dislike me for being a guy that "doesn't hold back" and you yourself seem to be a guy that doesn't hold back either. So you should have a respect for me then if we are both on the same page. But I don't launch vicious unprovoked attacks only in reaction to something like if I've asked a serious question and all I get it people making fun of me. It's up to you to connect the dots.

4 way is 6ft7, 18 stone of muscle and holds 4 black belts in different arts you know...

Rumour has it he once killed a Vietcong with his bare hands whilst on tour...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
....and hes a vampire.

Thanks given by:
Really?

Do you think he would appreciate us telling everyone though?
Lets expose him!

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Haven't you noticed how he only comes out at night?

Thanks given by:
This is true.

Should we attack him with a wooden stake next time we see him?

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Probably a good shout to be fair...

Thanks given by:
Ill prob be up for comin to see whats goin on and see the results
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Forum Dyno / Rolling Road Day in Cornwall darrenjlobb 53 15,815 25-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Last Post: darrenjlobb
Star Rolling Road day (Doncaster) Mattcheese31 36 13,585 21-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Last Post: 399road
  Rolling Road Meet Kent 31st May 2015 7057sam 28 9,385 01-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3