Black suedette estate headliner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black suedette estate headliner
Anyone wanting this? Interior's being ripped out and i've my headliner ready to go somewhere else.

The material's pulled away in a couple of places but is at the back end of the car above the boot so hardly noticeable, couple of marks from use too.

Edges just need tucked behind the pillar trim.

Not sure what it's worth, offers?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
if you have it by FCS or whenever i next see you give me a heads up.
Thanks given by:
I'm sure I could find a cupboard or something to stick it in, either that or the bin Smile
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
is there any guides on removing/refitting headliners?
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
just pull all the pillar plastics apart and remove the interior lights and grab handles. on the estate you have to remove a big plastic bit that goes across the top of the boot. then you just have to put a hand in between the roof and the lining and pull it down trying not to crease it! Probably should put it back in with some spray glue. Make sure its all lined up though!
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 10:45 PM)SRowell Wrote: just pull all the pillar plastics apart and remove the interior lights and grab handles. on the estate you have to remove a big plastic bit that goes across the top of the boot. then you just have to put a hand in between the roof and the lining and pull it down trying not to crease it! Probably should put it back in with some spray glue. Make sure its all lined up though!
doesnt seam to bad.
becasue the estate one had a rip in it and 2 black rings where they had a dog guard and over spray where they tinted the rear quarters with black spray paint so want to cover it in something. not sure yet what.
Big GrinBig Grin
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
will this go in a 5 door custome ???
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking: Black ph2 XS estate 1.8 16v Pugmarshall 1 886 29-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Last Post: MrBlueSky
  Peugeot 306 Black D-Turbo Estate Breaking (T – 1999) mr_fish 14 3,428 26-08-2014, 09:36 AM
Last Post: mr_fish