Parts for the new project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Parts for the new project
so i need a few bits for the new project. 
Gti rear axle complete good condition 
xsara vts front shocks and springs 

ill update this thread as i go with other bits i may need along the way that way i wont clog many threads. 
should have money for these bits withing the next couple of days
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ive already given you a gti6 beam. Can you not rebuild that? D:
You can probably have the rallye shocks and springs once ive fitted coilovers.
Thanks given by:
This is the thing, because of money running short on the project it may be cheaper to run a second hand beam for a while just to get her going. that beam is on my list of things to pull to bits and check over though
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2016, 05:57 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: This is the thing, because of money running short on the project it may be cheaper to run a second hand beam for a while just to get her going. that beam is on my list of things to pull to bits and check over though

ah gdgd. As long as it doesnt go to waste!
Thanks given by:
got 3 beams here not sure on condition will exchange them for a dead one providing tube is good!
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2016, 05:58 PM)Stef205 Wrote: got 3 beams here not sure on condition will exchange them for a dead one providing tube is good!

ill make it on my list of things to pull the beams apart ive got and have a nose, i actually need two, one for lus five door and one for the new estate
Thanks given by:
I have a pretty clean GTI6 that's going to Carl Chambers near Diss next weekend.
Am sure all parts off it will be available. So will have a GTI beam and all other suspension parts.
Has done 78K and is clean.

Let me know if interested and I'll contact you when it's there and being stripped.
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2016, 06:02 PM)Silky Wrote: I have a pretty clean GTI6 that's going to Carl Chambers near Diss next weekend.
Am sure all parts off it will be available. So will have a GTI beam and all other suspension parts.
Has done 78K and is clean.

Let me know if interested and I'll contact you when it's there and being stripped.

yeah thatd be perfect man, i havnt met carl yet and his pretty local as well
Thanks given by:
I'm having engine and front brakes but all else available.
Am sure Carl will have some parts but the rest is there to be taken apart
Thanks given by:
ok awesome, ive sent him a facebook request and will have a word with him he may have the other bits i need as well.
Thanks given by:
He'll have loads of bits plus my GTI6 next weekend
Thanks given by: