• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 D-turbo xud9, banded steels and much more
Yes mate I'm interested. How much you after
Thanks given by:
I do like those wheels. Be nice to see this all finished! Smile

And +1 on reinz
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate. Looks like a victor reinz gasket then :-) . Yea I quite like it on these wheels does kinda suit it swapped them for a set of lazers lol and I didn't want to go any bigger than 14's really and I do also have a set of steels to get banded at some point.
Thanks given by:
Just got this out again and finished off the rear suspension so all that it needs now for mot is to put on the 266mm brakes and then bleed the system and then should hopefully pass then onto the fun stuff
[attachment=14264]

[attachment=14265]

[attachment=14266]

[attachment=14267]
Thanks given by:
STDT interior so much nice then poverty spec...
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
It is quite a nice interior it is a dturbo so comes with a rev counter, power steering (I have removed) and has central locking aswell. It does have manual windows though.
Thanks given by:
(13-03-2014, 02:23 PM)silverzx Wrote: STDT interior so much nice then poverty spec...

That's open to debate - the "proper" STDT interior is nice except for the minor issue that it's all an awful beige colour.

[Image: IMG_7592.sized.jpg]
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
If you get bored of this.... i want first refusal & im only half hour away Smile
Thanks given by:
If I get bored? How can you get bored of a xud9 205 and plus I haven't even had it on the road yet and I've had it over a year lol. But yea if I sell up you can have first refusal.

My driveway at the min

[attachment=14268]
Thanks given by:
[attachment=14372]

[attachment=14373]

Just bought these banded steels off pugmarshal on here 7's for the front 7.5's for the rear
Thanks given by:
(13-03-2014, 08:51 AM)aggyj17 Wrote: Yes mate I'm interested. How much you after

I'll pm you
Thanks given by:
Got some banded steels for the 205 today

[attachment=14478]

[attachment=14479]

[attachment=14480]

[attachment=14481]

I think I may need to swap the front and rears over as the front has alot of poke lol.
Thanks given by:
Get bolt on arches & it'll be a grey replica of toms lol.

Looks great!
Thanks given by:
just ordered a set of plates and a set of window wipers and all ready for mot so hopefully next week it will be mot'd Wink
Thanks given by:
Those front wheels will fail MOT surely? They look awesome mind!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yea they will fail gonna put the other wheels on for mot. Need to get some bolt on arches to run the banded steels lol
Thanks given by:
They certainly look better on a 205 than they did on lukes 106 :-)

205 has the right sized body for them
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Haha. Didn't he have thereon his 205 though?
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2014, 03:40 PM)aggyj17 Wrote: Haha. Didn't he have thereon his 205 though?

Might have trial fitted but I they're not sleeper enough for Luke haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I like those wheels Sad want
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Need some tom inspired arche extension's now Smile

Great project btw.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Yeah these were on my XSI, the 205 needs wheel trims and more arch gap Wink

Looks good mate, could probably do with narrower tyres too.
Thanks given by:
Yea need to get some arches.lol. Yea I'm thinking of 165's but I can only find them in 60 profile I would like 50's ideally lol
Thanks given by:
So yesterday I replaced the fuel lines with copper pipe got an audi tt fuel filter I haven't got any pics atm will get some tomorrow and I took the banded steels off and put the alloys back on and took it for mot today.

[attachment=14903]

It passed one advisory slight play in balljoint well chuffed got it taxed aswell so all legal now feels pretty good considering it's been off the road for 4 years lol.

So plans are get the tracking done and just make sure the car feels ok for the next few days and then the tunning can begin ;-)
Thanks given by:
congrats on the MOT and nice car Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Congrats buddy Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Nice! Look forward to seeing this in action, reckon you'll be attending any shows?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yes mate hopefully. Fcs and probably pugfest aswell
Thanks given by:
Check that "slight play in balljoint" isn't actually the hub beginning to oval out and/or the pinch bolt loose.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Right a bit of a nightmare the headgasket has popped today so I took the head off and it blew between the oil and water way so I have took my spare head to be skimmed and pressure tested. I need to get a gasket then I'll be ready to put back on with my arp headstuds, Fmic and my 11mm pump so not to bad all in all.
Thanks given by: