205 D-turbo xud9, banded steels and much more

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 D-turbo xud9, banded steels and much more
Cheers guys yea am going to try and keep it clean this time hopefully no peaks will occur lol. Once it's up and running properly I will tidy up the wiring so it's neater and get it looking nice
Thanks given by:
Bit of an update on this Its now off the road :-( will be doing a fair bit of work to it when the weather warms up like a 2.5" exhaust system, sort out the cold start issue,sort the interior out and most likely a different turbo gearbox mounted while others off the road :-D
Thanks given by:
Want Sad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
[Image: eaf61424615ad4b41074b496b73a6af7.jpg]

Picked up a boot panel for this the other day :-D
Thanks given by:
Sooo update needed. The car went for mot yesterday straight through now insured and taxed so back on the road 😀😀😀
Thanks given by:
Need some pictures of that boot panel fitted! A mate of mine had one on his 205 when we were young, looked the tits. Fell off halfway up a motorway as it was held on with exterior house glue haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Will do when it's on lol. Got another bootlid to fit then will be going on. Here's a pic of how it sits atm.

[Image: bde89b9e297a22b114ce24b58a322034.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: b615f0495f11385dcf74993b4620f2e7.jpg]

Soo finally got the bottlid and rear panel on :-D looks loads better on the back end now
Thanks given by:
Total WIN

Looks epic Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Cheers buddy hopefully total new plans for this over winter
Thanks given by:
Nice to see it's still going mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers buddy still going well in desperate need of a new exhaust but that will happen with alot of other work when it comes off the road end of the month ;-)
Thanks given by:
Soooo. Plans have changed a bit with this and will be going stage 3 hdi hopefully, I have a hdi engine here with a R70 fuel pump, stage 3 unlocked ecu, gt2052s turbo, paddle clutch, 076 injectors and 1.6 fps all ready waiting here to go in the car. Im just waiting for my mate to finish off his ph1 hdi so I can have access to my garage and then we can crack on with this
Thanks given by:
Nice plans, should be quite a beast
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Really looking forward to this! Will be sooo sweet and win! Smile
Thanks given by:
Sounds Schweet. 'Stage 3' Hdi engine in a 205 will be awesome Smile
Thanks given by:
Haha hopefully will be got most things here ready. Just finishing my mates car and then my garage will be free 😀
Thanks given by:

Soo this happened the other day 😀
Thanks given by:
You're sticking a HDI in aren't you? Those XUD's come out very easy.
Thanks given by:
Well..... Plans have changed with this now. It will be for sale with the xud engine put in on its mounts. Just been told by my landlord that I have to move so it's either this or my e30 that needs to go and unfortunately I have chosen to get rid of this [DISAPPOINTED FACE]
Thanks given by:
How much?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Not 100% sure atm. The shell is a bit rough round the edges and needs attention on the boot floor. It's got arp's 11mm bosch, td04 xantia manifold, mocal oil cooler, banded steels and a good set coilies. Make me an offer I can only say no lol
Thanks given by:
Hmmm

PM me what sort of ball park you're thinking
Thanks given by: