Mikalor Style Clamps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mikalor Style Clamps
As title, where from?

I cant use paypal atm as theyve blocked my account pending verification of my address.
Thanks given by:
B and q? If not then eBay.. You can still Just pay by card instead of PayPal
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
bnq ... really?

Dont look very strong!
Thanks given by:
Can't see any reason why they wouldn't? Told you the leak was off the turbo Tongue
Thanks given by:
doubt b n q will have them....

My local hydrolic fitting place sells them...you maybe have something similar near by?

That said, I acaully personally hate the genuine mikalor ones, I dont like the style with bolt and built in nut, the ones with built in bolt and a nut (ebay chinease copies) work far better, and the thinner stainless band flexs to fit the pipe much better, not often id say it, but i find the cheap copies much better than the genuine ones!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Intresting! Might get some cheap ones then. Will try ebay if i can pay via debit card

Are these cheap enough darren?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jubilee-Worm-D...27c62f3073
Thanks given by:
Need paypal for those ones anyway! Grrr
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure those are just your normal jubilee clamps, which slip when you try to tighten them too tight... You might have to splash out a wee bit more!
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
Yep those are jubilee clips, for boost you want Mikalor or copies there of
Thanks given by:
Use ASH you posted in another thread, I get mine from there called T bolt clamps
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
http://www.tom-parker.co.uk/products_sub...oups=4165B

Got these. 40 - 43mm. Should be right. Its for the turbo 90degree elbow
Thanks given by:
perfec
Thanks given by:
U need the ones with cranked bolts and thin retainer plate, or else they have to be the exact size / never work right / will drive you insane if your silicon is thicker on some than other.
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
They are such a pita to size properly, bought 3 before I got one the right size because they have so little adjustment! I also used the ASH ones though...
Thanks given by:
Aslong as i can get it nice and tight it shouldnt leak anyway. The hose is 38mm diameter and the inlet on the turbo is 41mm... It might be leaking at the 90degree to c5 lower pipe end as iirc theyre both 41mm... IF 40mm is too big then its only a quid or so for the size smaller.
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2013, 01:17 PM)Toms306 Wrote: They are such a pita to size properly, bought 3 before I got one the right size because they have so little adjustment! I also used the ASH ones though...

The problem is you have to alow for silicon as well...which makes it confusing, say you have a 63mm pipe, a 63mm clamp will be a **** to get on once silicon is in situe, or at least it is if you use quality thick silicon anyway..
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Yeah I realised that after the first one....2nd one was too big though instead! Doh
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scott Style? Eeyore 6 2,385 18-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Tom
  In true style..... Niall 77 19,419 25-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Connor
  Who needs Spring clamps.... HDIkyle 15 4,909 22-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Last Post: HDIkyle