Ph2 Single or Twin Optic Lights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph2 Single or Twin Optic Lights
Is there much difference in the single or twin optic lights on ph2's? My light mountings are broken on my single optics and I've seen some cheap twin optics (or reflectors as they say in the advert) so thought about replacing mine with these.

Can you just simply put twin optic headlights into a car which currently has single, all the wiring the same with no need for anything else to be changed other than the light units themselves? If so any noticeable improvement in light? Thanks
Thanks given by:
Probably have to change the light stalk IIRC, but otherwise it should be a bolt in mod. As for light output, coukdnt say, bit crystals give better light over frosted twin optics
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Twin optics I believe have dipped and main beam on at the same time
Where as others just have one or the other

Also I have a twin optics stalk :-) yours for a tenner :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yes swap the stalk or the dip will go out when on main beam
Thanks given by:
Sorry to bring up an old thread....

I've had the twin optic lights fitted for a while now with still using the old stalk (so they've only been working as single optics). But after noticing the big difference it makes on main beam I think I should definitely get a proper stalk!

Quote:Also I have a twin optics stalk :-)

4WayDiablo , I was wondering if you still have the stalk available and are willing to post?
Thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instrument lights, dash lights not working boggs 3 2,456 26-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Odometer lights and clock lights inop bashbarnard 3 2,151 23-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Last Post: DarkInferno
  N/S Brake lights/Side Lights not working Grant 10 3,196 18-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Grant