My track toy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My track toy
I'm over in aylesbury so sure I've seen your old blue 306 with the bodies at a cruise a couple years ago I would of had a liquid yellow mr2. Her family name is Stacey used to live in chinor apparently you would of been in her sisters school year called Emma Stacey small world huh
Thanks given by:
yeah i know her yeah it is a small world. oh right yeah that would have been mine. my rallye should be taxed end of feb i think so should be out in it more.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
Ill definitely look out for you should be a good chance of seeing you working so close by
Thanks given by:
its more of just a weekend car now i know a few of guys at farols worked with some of them at turners. where did u get your bonnet from and how much?
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
I got it 2nd hand but is originally a spoox item for £100 Who you know at farols then I know jake marshal knows you ? I'm guessing groundscare guys? Mines just a weekend toy as well.
Thanks given by:
yeah dont know who is still with u lot but richard jim minty. oh right was it was thinking about getting one later in the year.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
Tbh don't hear good reviews from spoox but its a fairly good fit especially for what I payed. Yeah Richard is still there and a guy called James/jim has just started but that's it unfortunately alot of people come and go there lol
Thanks given by:
well say hi to the old gits for me then. yeah i am not sure about some of there bits. when is yours going to be finished then? you doing any shows this year.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
Picking up wed now due to weather the filter did not get delivered today so having day off and getting it wed. Doing fast show with local club so far and planning to do trax at least with track time. But want to get out on a good few track days throughout the year. Need to get cage, wheels and seats fitted once its back though.

U doing many shows?
Thanks given by:
where you getting it done then? i am doing fcs, pugfest and maybe usc hopefully going to get a few track days in maybe a trip to spa but not sure on that yet.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
Bodies are being done by miles at pug racing which is nearly 2hours away everything else I'm doing.

Forgot bout pugfest so will prob try to get to that one as well. Ill tell rich you said hi
Thanks given by:
so what wheels are going to be putting on it then mate.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
These 16" speed line 2118's

[Image: photobucket-11547-1350767191134.jpg]
Thanks given by:
very nice mate will look good when its all done
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
Thanks can't wait to get it on the road
Thanks given by:
Got a email with the dyno sheet today

[Image: F4D06AB3-87B0-4BC0-A49B-E0755471F022-162...EAF82E.jpg]
Thanks given by:
is that 180.7bhp i see?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Yeah 180.7 bhp and 166.9 lbft not the most spectacular figures but will be nice for a while Smile
Thanks given by:
yeah, thats not bad atall for a still fairly standard engine Smile
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Yeah seems about right for standard lump with bodies from others I've seen. The longer manifold seems to have helped with the torque as well so should make it nice to drive hopefully
Thanks given by:
loads of potential if its doing so well already lol
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
looks good chap...may wana tinker with the tb trumpets to geta smoother curve though
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeah always room for improvement but will see how she feels on the road and go from there
Thanks given by:
what was the drive home like then.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
Um not exactly the best. Unfortunately there is a couple of issues with it one being it appears to be over fueling (imo) on overrun etc because S soon as you let off throttle you get alot of pops and bangs which is a bit of a pain when general driving. The other issue is that the revs alot of the time seem to stick at 3k for a few secs when changing gear around 3k through mainly 30limits which makes it a bit jerkey when changing. So on the whole a little disappointed really but sure miles will sort it
Thanks given by:
u could try northampton motor sport as they do all the mapping on mine and all the mapping for the pug1off cars so knows how it should be mapped.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
I keep hearing good things about Northampton Motorsport but tbh I've already paid £320 for a mapping session on top of the thousands ive spent for the bodies and othed parts/work so don't want to be paying for another mapping lol
Thanks given by:
Definitely needs cams! I've seen a Rallye pull 181bhp before with just a decat and some breathing mods, but throttle bodies really change the responsiveness of the engine rather than actually making it any more powerful.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Will be going cams when the engine goes high comp. gotta get it running right first though lol
Thanks given by:
well i know i would not be happy with it like that mate, just put some cams in now and get them to map it again FOC as you should be 200 with a good set of cams as that is what i had in my blue one for 1 and a half years.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by: