My track toy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My track toy
Get them to me if you want them like new! Lol

Nice wheels them, pretty light? Where are you hoping to take it?
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
There not quite as light as pro race 1.2's i had breifely but they feel a fair bit lighter than cyclones but i chose these over the pro races as there stronger and direct fit

As for colour white was always my first choice but the colour they are is growing on me so im gonna put them on once the engines done and see how they look and if i dnt like it they will be going white when the bonnet gets painted

Just seen your wheel refurb thread and ill defibately bear it in mind
Thanks given by:
A little engine update

[Image: DSC04384_zps25fdd308.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ooh nice Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Love it! Tongue You going for cams as well?
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Currently no cams but will be building my old engine up with forged pistons and cams etc
Thanks given by:
oooooooooooo me likey Big Grin
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Couple more

[Image: 3026DBF6-3074-478F-A6B8-52517ACE4621-493...0809FF.jpg]

[Image: 7A12E0E3-4839-42AC-9808-DC995ED2A3CA-493...309E90.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Decent length on those runners; should make for a more torquey delivery which will be nicer to drive on the road Smile
Thanks given by:
Hopefully should be mapped this week so hopefully drive it home at the weekend but yeah hoping for a nice all round performance. Gotta squeeze a filter in yet
Thanks given by:
ooooh that looks lovely! pleeeease get some videos of it being mapped and on the road?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Shouldn't be a problem can't wait to drive it again now. Although bad news is heater matrix has decided to start leaking all over the floor
Thanks given by:
Last couple of pics

A lot more room in the bay now

[Image: DSC04381_zps639f0d01.jpg]

and little shot of the exhaust manifold

[Image: DSC04385_zpsf6e8561b.jpg]

Mapping day tomorrow Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Looks smart I'm hoping to pick up gti6 for track use!

Is that your John Deere van in the picture with the roll cage?
Thanks given by:
Thanks, and yeah that's my van in the pics
Thanks given by:
Ooooh, maniflow manifold? niice!
Thanks given by:
You a Deere dealer techy?

Win project btw Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Manifold is one of miles (pug racing) manifolds he sells. Yeah work for a Deere/manitou dealer for nearly 3 years now as main manitou technician.
Thanks given by:
what sort of power you hoping for then mate?
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
Not a great deal to begin with similar set ups miles has done with this longer inlet manifold seen around 185-190 on the dyno he uses so with the 4-2-1 hoping for around 190 but playing it safe as still standard rev limit etc but should know exact figures tonight or tomorrow really. Long term 250+ but need to get suspension done next before getting it on track. Need to fit cage and wheels and seats when it's back.
Thanks given by:
So do you know what figure you got in the end?
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
Well got the figures at 180bhp and 166lbft not as high as I hoped but am told it ran very well and seems healthy so that's the main thing, + looking at other jenvey figures it seems about right for a standard engine with bodies
Thanks given by:
What dealer do you work for? I did my apprentiship with John Deere but the dealership went bust so now fixing trains!!
Thanks given by:
Even Manitou and half of the ind est where shut yesterday all because of some snow,

As said I supply the manifolds in either mild or stainless now from my exhaust supplier

In my brief drive back and getting to around 30 ish MPH see feels nice low down, Eagle F1's and icy snow don;t mix well
Thanks given by:
Lol don't take much for manitou to shut, they shut for best part of a month over Christmas lol. Although we were sent home early because of the snow hopefully it'll be clear by wed as 30mph all the way back to mine will take forever lol.

I work for farols oddly I done my apprentaship in plant and spent that working on trackside plant for the railways
Thanks given by:
Haha I worked on plant machinery for a hire company

Cars coming along nicely
Thanks given by:
What farols do you work for? Well i know someone that put a good set of cams in a standard engine and he made 210, so could be worth doing it mate.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
Cams in a std engine generally results in one dead engine, Allot of people/companies stick them in retarded (Not that they ever tell you this) so you get the clearance but then it's not worth having them, Plus it's good practice to change the valve springs too

I'm taking it back to work tomorrow if the roads are clear as we're supposed to get another 5cm's of snow tonight

On std Unleaded too while I think of it
Thanks given by:
The one in Thame, not far from you I believe as showed my mrs your feature in French mag and she used to live in same village you do and her sister was in your year lol so small world. I was contemplating cams in it but tbh the plan has always been to build up the old engine with forged pistons which would then allow for better cams so decided to just have the bodies for now as would inevitably change the cams so spent the money on rebuilding the gearbox and clutch etc instead
Thanks given by:
whats her name then? oh right well i am in thame now. where do you live then mate?
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by: