Rear wiper and heated screen not working

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear wiper and heated screen not working
As title neither work any ideas what I can do to solve it also the drivers side rear tailgate speaker doesn't work nor the one in the front drivers door any ideas on this ?
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
check the wiring... all pugs known for the looms between hinged items and body to break.

could be just knackered speakers too...but most likely the wires.

sharp knife and open the loom boots up.. have a look and repair
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Would the rear window and wiper run into any doors or just through the tailgate
Thanks given by:
tailgate

rofll
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Best to ask ay it just Incase when your not sure of something
Thanks given by:
i'm having the same issue more or less but need accurate wiring diagram to suss out which wire is which??

swapped speaker side for side in the tailgate so its not the speaker...........but heard speaker crackle when I gently molested the r/h/side wiring "gaiter", so a make and break contact inside that gaiter somewhere.........

the heated rear window has 2 wires, one per side, one being an earth and the other the live feed?? but which one is which?? or are both these wires make and break in my car??

which side does the heated rear window get its live feed form, left or right hand side please.............

brilliant forum and really learning a lot about this car.....anyone help with an owners manual, so I can photocopy pretty pleaseBlush
Thanks given by:
You have speakers in your tailgate?!!!

Just open the rubber boot looms up between body and boot and check the wires. Repair as needed. Simples
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
yeah, estate with a lift up rear door/hatch............r/h/side speaker don't work........

more importantly need info on the heated rear window wires........one each side....one must be earth and the other the live feed....seen relay in there but that's for the wiper??

so which of the thickish heated rear window wires is the earth?? left or right and I presume the earth wire earths to the body close to the tailgate under the roof lining somewhere??

any help greatly appreciated......brilliant forum.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wiring diagram for heated seats bebic 0 1,577 28-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Last Post: bebic
  Rear wiper blowing fuse 28 MattDanPug 5 2,430 22-09-2017, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Is that my rear screen heater button? cheapo 10 2,231 08-12-2015, 09:38 AM
Last Post: cheapo