Help...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help...
Need to drain the water out of my 306 tonight as i have no antifreeze and there expecting -4 degrees weather.. Whats the easiest way to drain the block? Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
Dont think draining the radiator would be good enough would it? As there would still be water in the block.. Freezing very hard outside now!
Thanks given by:
take the bottom pipe of. wont get it all out but if you run anti-freeze through it should be ok
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
There is a drain hole on the rad open that and let it pour out, then when it seems fully drained, blow into the filler neck make sure you get a good seal though so all the air pushed the water out. Replace bung, an fill
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Got antifreeze today, how much water do one of these hold so i know what ratio to mix it? Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
Actually i dont need to mix it, 9 liters do it??
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2012, 12:05 PM)Bananalad Wrote: Actually i dont need to mix it, 9 liters do it??

9 litres!? You changing the antifreeze on your lorry lol?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2012, 12:58 PM)Tom Wrote:
(24-11-2012, 12:05 PM)Bananalad Wrote: Actually i dont need to mix it, 9 liters do it??

9 litres!? You changing the antifreeze on your lorry lol?

lmao

9 litres should be MORE than enough! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have no idea how much coolant one of these hold lol Quick google search and the first number i seen was 9 lol
Thanks given by:
Don't no if this helps but my hdi was just over 7 litres
Thanks given by:
If anyone is wondering in future the xud takes 7 and a half litres so i wasnt too far off with 9 Tongue
Thanks given by: