Ph2/3 Bianca white D Turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph2/3 Bianca white D Turbo
Ph2/3 bianca white d turbo Smile

97 r reg I have picked up off a friend yesterday at a very reasonable price.

It already has a bosch pump and td04 fitted - pump needs messing around with as it's not set up right.

It's also had ph3 bumpers fitted and has been lowered onto black cyclones.

Luckily the shell is a really clean shell with no major dents and scratches etc.

Took it for mot this morning and unfortunately it failed on the drivers Balljoint, but could of been worse Big Grin

Plans for now are to just give it a good clean up and change the Balljoint to get it tested and on the road, once it's tested there's a few other bits I want to get done with it -

Fit my challengers - being refurbed over the next couple of days
Lower the axle abit more as it's too high compared to front
Put some bosch injectors in as it's only got Lucas on at the minute!
Change the d seal on top mount as it's leaking boost
Fit strut brace
Have a mess around with pump and turn fuel up
Fit my ph3 headlights with hid's
Get some side skirts
Get some decent half leathers for it

Here are are a couple of pics while I was at the mot station this morning

Will be more pics and updates to follow Smile

Thanks given by:
Love white 306's got any front end pics? Set of crystals and hdi/gti6 skirts and it'll look even sweeter
Thanks given by:
Doesnt look all that bad!
I'd bet those lucas injectors arent helping the running of it!

Needs a ph3 boot and some white handles imho!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2014, 03:36 PM)thebluepearl Wrote: Love white 306's got any front end pics? Set of crystals and hdi/gti6 skirts and it'll look even sweeter

Thanks bud, yeah got some crystals with my hid's to put in it mate will get them in tommorow. I haven't took anymore pics of it yet purely because it's scruff. needs a really good clean but there will be lots of pics to follow Smile

(27-09-2014, 03:57 PM)Piggy Wrote: Doesnt look all that bad!
I'd bet those lucas injectors arent helping the running of it!

Needs a ph3 boot and some white handles imho!

Yeah it's a really clean shell, it just smokes loads and doesn't go anywhere tbh lol, it's also got a lovely beast leak though. But it only wants a d seal. Got some bosch injectors to go in aswell.

Yeah needs a ph3 boot, it's in massive need of some side skirts aswell, getting my challengers refurbed in grey aswell which should be done in a few days so I can take the black cyclones off

Then I've got colour coded mirrors and door handles to go on aswell as the crystal headlights.

But first things first it needs a good polish up once it's mot'd Smile
Thanks given by:
Sounds like this will look awesome im not a great fan of decals but I would be tempted to stick the rallye decals on this make it a rallye rep
Thanks given by:
Looks nice! Some good plans to!
Thanks given by:
Looks good!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys, it will get there Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Got it tested today and gave it a quick wash Smile

Also put my ph3 headlights and colour coded mirrors in while I was it..

Will be giving it a really good polish up tommorow and putting my challengers on aswell, then get the front bumper repainted

Sorry for the poor quality pictures!

Thanks given by:
So today I was going to set about having a mess about with the fuel pump until I noticed the fuel pump bracket was snapped and there was a silly amount of movement, so I started to take the pump off

And this is what I found once the pump was off... It was split right upto where the end of my thumb is! Also the belt was running off on the pump with there being so much movement.

But on a plus note it's all sorted now

And the challengers are now on which has improved the look of the car hell of a lot Smile
Thanks given by:
Ouch

Disaster avoided there..

Does it go a bit better now with bosch injectors and no boost leaks!?! lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-10-2014, 07:09 PM)Piggy Wrote: Ouch

Disaster avoided there..

Does it go a bit better now with bosch injectors and no boost leaks!?! :lol:

Yeah to be honest it pulls loads better + there's no smoke at all really now, still leaking boost on the hose off the turbo to the cooler, think the jubilee is knackered as It looks like pipes moved up slightly

But yeah all in all a success even with a slight leak off the pipe, it pulls loads better, still need to turn fuel up abit though as it's only boosting 22psi at minute. But I'll get the leak sorted tommorow first and have a mess around with it again
Thanks given by:
Sort the boost leaks first.
Better jubilee and some fairy liquid on the hose!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I've got a few new boost clamps kicking about somewhere think I'll just put one of those on haha
Thanks given by:
Ooooo a bianca !!
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Yup haha. My bianca sedan will be getting scrapped this week aswell Sad
Thanks given by:
Really like this Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the cracked bracket club.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 08:59 AM)silverzx Wrote: Welcome to the cracked bracket club.

Haha glad I noticed when I did to be honest Smile just need a better turbo now Big Grin
Thanks given by:
looks tidy that ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
On the road as of today, just need to give it a really good polish up now. Get the front bumper painted. Put the colour coded door handles on... And maybe lower rear abit more

Thanks given by:
Car looks awesome mate!

You got plans to black-mask it? That could look pretty mean!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Thanks grant, it's a very clean shell tbh... Barring the scuff on corner of bumper, but you can't have it all for what I paid Smile

I've bought some black halos off londondan on here... Will put those in and see what they look like when they arrive, Not sure if I'll like them or not so I plan to black mask the lights that's currently fitted now.
Thanks given by:
Lights are now in.. Dunno if I like them though :/

Thanks given by:
Car is possibly for sale now if anyone's interested? Will be putting a thread up soon
Thanks given by:
Gota love a white 3dr 306. You can't sell now mate, you'll regret it. Although how much are you after? Lol
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2014, 11:33 AM)londondan86 Wrote: Gota love a white 3dr 306. You can't sell now mate, you'll regret it. Although how much are you after? Lol

Don't know what it's worth :/ it's done 168k on shell. But engines mint, it's got all new rear beam bushes, new shockers on back, new balljoints, new cv boots. New droplinks, new front brake discs and pads, new glowplugs last month, alternator a year ago, Cambelt kit and aux tensioner and belt about 12k ago. And shell barring corner of front bumper is really clean
Thanks given by:
Sure you won't have a problem selling it mate. I can't be buying any more as tempting as it is to have a white 3dr and a black 3dr

When you do have a price let me know anyway though! Lol
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2014, 11:51 AM)londondan86 Wrote: Sure you won't have a problem selling it mate. I can't be buying any more as tempting as it is to have a white 3dr and a black 3dr

When you do have a price let me know anyway though! Lol

That's ok, we'll do a swap - my white one for your black one Wink haha
Thanks given by:
Awesome looking car! The 17s really suit it
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bianca White Phase 2 Gti6 Track & Fast Road Car Chr1sch 62 18,224 22-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Chr1sch
  Bianca white ph2 sedan. might be for sale soon... Jamieh2013 52 9,256 09-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Jamieh2013
  White phase 1, now with added truck turbo and massive head gasket failure ozonehostile 568 224,443 29-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Ricky