Spike2002's V6 ecosse project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spike2002's V6 ecosse project
(16-11-2012, 09:54 PM)Matt Wrote: Get on and start ripping the chavy shit apart haha

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5172.html

:p

Thanks given by:
Well its fate is sealed its going v6 Smile

Thanks given by:
Make sure you carefully document the conversion, you always see v6's about but never any build projects on how it actually got in there. I look forward to it Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I will do mate step by step Smile won't get started untill after crimbo now and need to shift the 2 breakers out the way Smile

Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 05:14 PM)R45_ODV Wrote:
(19-11-2012, 05:12 PM)ash240970 Wrote: The only other epic wheel to put on this ......... Wheelmania Lions Smile

i agree they would look smart but the price of them is stupid and they are not very well made Sad

i think the 3008 wheels carnt rememba the name of the would look epic Smile

Savara's iirc. They would look pretty sweet, i was looking to find myself a set before i got my Arianes. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
There is 1 on eBay at the mo last I seen it was £65 posted quite hard to get hold of and go for stupid money Sad

Thanks given by:
iam wanting to see a build of a nice v6 convertion,
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 04:15 PM)procta Wrote: iam wanting to see a build of a nice v6 convertion,

It is defo going v6 mate Smile work wont realy start untill after christmas on it as im currently planning and sourcing parts and need to shift the 2 breakers out the garage.
Currently trying to sort a top engine mount out to save me abit of time effort in makeing one Smile and working out what im going to do with the subframe and hydrolic clutch conversion as there are a few ways both parts can be done Smile

Hows the headlight stalk all fitted and working now? Smile

Thanks given by:
Just won my first part for the build Big Grin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-So...true&rt=nc

Thanks given by:
clutch is very easy to sort out. Ive seen it done with the slave cylinder mounted to a bit of metal with a swinging arm that pushes it that is controlled by the clutch cable
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 07:19 PM)Niall Wrote: clutch is very easy to sort out. Ive seen it done with the slave cylinder mounted to a bit of metal with a swinging arm that pushes it that is controlled by the clutch cable

yes there are a few ways people have done it from abit of resurch just gota decide what way to go with it Smile

Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 04:28 PM)R45_ODV Wrote:
(27-11-2012, 04:15 PM)procta Wrote: iam wanting to see a build of a nice v6 convertion,

It is defo going v6 mate Smile work wont realy start untill after christmas on it as im currently planning and sourcing parts and need to shift the 2 breakers out the garage.
Currently trying to sort a top engine mount out to save me abit of time effort in makeing one Smile and working out what im going to do with the subframe and hydrolic clutch conversion as there are a few ways both parts can be done Smile

Hows the headlight stalk all fitted and working now? Smile

make sure you research and ask questions, as you dont want to be spending money on bits that you dont need and altering stuff that doesnt need it,
i tried the indicator stalk on, sadly it wouldnt turn on the fog lights, the side ,dipped beam and full beam worked tho.
Thanks given by:
Yes mate I have done quite abit of resurch into it all already just a few parts I need to make or get hold of.

I don't need the uprated bushes I have just got off ebay for the build but at the price I wasn't going to say no and with the extra power I'd rather know that nothing is going to give as at some point if all goes well with the conversion I will go turbo/charger for more power the main thing at the mo is get it in and running Smile

As for the stalk is it a issue with the wireing or the stalk I forgot to check the fogs if I'm honest I have another stalk I can post out if you want?

Thanks given by:
Needs more pics.....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 10:52 PM)Matt Wrote: Needs more pics.....

Not realy much happening at the mo mate just doing some resurch into it so I know exactly what needs to be done all quite simple realy work will start after crimbo and I have the garage space then the engine will be out Big Grin

Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 11:18 PM)R45_ODV Wrote:
(27-11-2012, 10:52 PM)Matt Wrote: Needs more pics.....

Not realy much happening at the mo mate just doing some resurch into it so I know exactly what needs to be done all quite simple realy work will start after crimbo and I have the garage space then the engine will be out Big Grin

He means when the 2 breakers are out of the garage and the roof and doors are on and he's got a little log burner in there to keep him toasty oh and the pot holes are filled in in the track down to the garage lol Big Grin
Oh yeah and bumpers off first or they will remove themselves no matter how many potholes you fill Sad
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 10:44 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Yes mate I have done quite abit of resurch into it all already just a few parts I need to make or get hold of.

I don't need the uprated bushes I have just got off ebay for the build but at the price I wasn't going to say no and with the extra power I'd rather know that nothing is going to give as at some point if all goes well with the conversion I will go turbo/charger for more power the main thing at the mo is get it in and running Smile

As for the stalk is it a issue with the wireing or the stalk I forgot to check the fogs if I'm honest I have another stalk I can post out if you want?

for my convertion, i tried to sorce what was the best for the convertion and even made a few bits up. thats the main the getting it to run, are you buying a donor car?
stalk wise, its the stalk as iam back using my old one again. i think its getting worn.
you can post another one out to me as mines getting worse.
Thanks given by:
[/quote]

He means when the 2 breakers are out of the garage and the roof and doors are on and he's got a little log burner in there to keep him toasty oh and the pot holes are filled in in the track down to the garage lol Big Grin
Oh yeah and bumpers off first or they will remove themselves no matter how many potholes you fill Sad
[/quote]

Yh the main thing is the roof I will get it down some how may have to put some standard shock on to raise it a lil and remove the bumpers haha

(27-11-2012, 11:38 PM)procta Wrote:
(27-11-2012, 10:44 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Yes mate I have done quite abit of resurch into it all already just a few parts I need to make or get hold of.

for my convertion, i tried to sorce what was the best for the convertion and even made a few bits up. thats the main the getting it to run, are you buying a donor car?
stalk wise, its the stalk as iam back using my old one again. i think its getting worn.
you can post another one out to me as mines getting worse.

I won't be taking no short cuts with it the conversion will be done properly. Yes I plan on getting a donor car if I can find one at the rite price if not it will be buying a complete engine box looms shafts exc then but a set or brembos exc to fit as the 266 just won't cut it lol

As for the stalk sorry mate I didn't realise pm me ur address over and I will get one sent out to you Smile

Thanks given by:
Just for matt Big Grin

[Image: 100_5703.jpg]
[Image: 100_5702.jpg]
[Image: 100_5704.jpg]
[Image: 100_5705.jpg]
[Image: 100_5706.jpg]
[Image: 100_5707.jpg]
[Image: 100_5708.jpg]
[Image: 100_5709.jpg]

Thanks given by:
It's a shame it's not a bit more tasteful as the work actually looks to have been carried out to quite a high standard, certainly in those pictures anyway.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2012, 11:57 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: It's a shame it's not a bit more tasteful as the work actually looks to have been carried out to quite a high standard, certainly in those pictures anyway.

It has mate its in realy good condition and all the kit is a spot on fit just a shame they chaved it up with the bonnet, spoiler, wing mirrors and wheels Sad

Thanks given by:
i would still look out for a donor car, as you will be able to hear the engine running plus having what you need.
you mite be able to pick up a 406 saloon pretty cheep.
i dont want to see anyone go thru what i did with the rover. spending money on things i didnt need and been bumped on a f*cked engine and a f*cked engine loom too.
Thanks given by:
Yh i know what you are saying mate i am looking for a doner car for the conversion at the mo they are all miles away tho im sure one will come up at the rite price near me its just a wating game lol Smile

Thanks given by:
Picked up these for the ecosse tonight Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
this should be an interesting build Smile u also got jamma's bottom arms didnt ya? jammy sod Smile
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
It would look so nice with the bonnet spoiler and wing mirrors back to standard. Don't know if it can pull off the morrettes as it could make it look more chavvy.
Otherwise looks a minter, will be following this thread.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(29-11-2012, 10:10 PM)Parksy87 Wrote: this should be an interesting build Smile u also got jamma's bottom arms didnt ya? jammy sod Smile

Kinda mate I'm eating for a pm off him Wink

(29-11-2012, 10:21 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: It would look so nice with the bonnet spoiler and wing mirrors back to standard. Don't know if it can pull off the morrettes as it could make it look more chavvy.
Otherwise looks a minter, will be following this thread.

Bonnet is going standard bit smooth spoiler and mirrors will be going aswell will see how the morettes look when they are on Smile

Thanks given by:
Good god Ecosse sell some overpriced tat don't they?!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-11-2012, 10:41 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Good god Ecosse sell some overpriced tat don't they?!

They do indeed mate you seen the price of that bonnet on there web site? Lol

Thanks given by:
i recon this should be phase1d
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spike2002's sigma win spike2002 66 28,022 09-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Last Post: spike2002
  Spike2002's Silver Six spike2002 225 69,347 27-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Last Post: spike2002