205 DT sleeper - boosting video pg10 and pg11

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 DT sleeper - boosting video pg10 and pg11
lmao such a wise man!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
I had the exact same issue with the elbow on my turbo, but ended up making a whole new one. Wish I could of kept the old elbow as my exhaust hasn't sat right since Sad

keep us posted with pictures ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2013, 11:34 AM)mr_fish Wrote: I had the exact same issue with the elbow on my turbo, but ended up making a whole new one. Wish I could of kept the old elbow as my exhaust hasn't sat right since Sad

Interesting; so you;d say keep the "original" elbow to take the downpipe nicely?
Thanks given by:
HUGE update.

Fit a glowplug relay. CSB.
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2013, 11:59 PM)Piggy Wrote: HAHAHA! epic! paint it chalkboard black...then we can all draw penises on it at shows Tongue
EFA

Ginge id be grinding a little bit off that elbow to use it in as standard a position as possible, Its then one less thing to have to fanny about with custom making
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2013, 11:41 AM)ginge191 Wrote:
(28-08-2013, 11:34 AM)mr_fish Wrote: I had the exact same issue with the elbow on my turbo, but ended up making a whole new one. Wish I could of kept the old elbow as my exhaust hasn't sat right since Sad

Interesting; so you;d say keep the "original" elbow to take the downpipe nicely?

It would be nice to ...but...they are restrictive....and from recent 'trials' there are gains to be had from big exhausts...
Thanks given by:
Update on this i spose, if you hadn't heard - cambelt slipped on the motorway doing 80'ish
Realised the bell housing on the g.box had fallen off and would explain a loud bang i heard 3 days earlier; perhaps something hit into the fly and caused a "jolt" on the crank -> cambelt, who knows..

Anywho, retimed cambelt, it's all pretty well seized up, possilby valve/precup failure or "simply" wedged fly, i don't know until i start taking bits apart. Need transport ASAP.

Think the next POA is to get a car so i can at least get around, then sell/break one or the other.. still stuck in dilemma... pretty gutted.
Thanks given by:
The bell housing fell off?! How the hell does a bell housing fall off?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I know how you feel. But I had finished that car, if done everything I planned to do the 3 years ago I bought it. So you just got to think, would you be kicking yourself after wishing you'd finish the project to a spec you'd planned.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2013, 09:19 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Update on this i spose, if you hadn't heard - cambelt slipped on the motorway doing 80'ish
Realised the bell housing on the g.box had fallen off and would explain a loud bang i heard 3 days earlier; perhaps something hit into the fly and caused a "jolt" on the crank -> cambelt, who knows..

Anywho, retimed cambelt, it's all pretty well seized up, possilby valve/precup failure or "simply" wedged fly, i don't know until i start taking bits apart. Need transport ASAP.

Think the next POA is to get a car so i can at least get around, then sell/break one or the other.. still stuck in dilemma... pretty gutted.
Diagram of 'bell housing falling off'

Is very much needed here..
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Sorry, should have been clearer, the bell housing cover; small metal plate on bottom of gearbox covering the flywheel
Thanks given by:
Love this motor! looks awesome
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
Cheers bru, glad you like it Smile
Thanks given by:
well gingers what's happening with it? tin of beans or is it getting another lump dropped in it?
Thanks given by:
Gonna have the gearbox off tomorrow, possibly get my battery back from vlj, have it back on the road then passsssibly sell it as I have 2 cars and may have seen a 405sri
Thanks given by:
Hows the 206 going Steve?
And yeah this is a proper sleeper. So sleeper it doesn't go anywhere Tongue
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
In that case your 306 joins the sleeper crew!

But yeh, so far so good!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  theodore the xud turbo sleeper. pugmanxud 51 8,011 22-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  205 GLD Sleeper :) Chris_90 254 62,074 02-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Last Post: cully
  Phase 1 sigma sleeper pug_dturb 3 2,114 21-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Last Post: pug_dturb