oil pressure gauge?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oil pressure gauge?
Question 
hey guys ive got a mechanical oil pressure gauge and just looking at fitting it but im sure ive seen some ware there is kinda a safe? fluid type hose so that oil dosnt enter the cabin but this other fluid? any one know what i meen? any links or help would be great Big Grin

thanks ash
Thanks given by:
does it not come with suitable stuff? failing that look at the manufacturer's site and send them an email
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
When I looked at fitting one used sandwich plate on the oil filter
Thanks given by:
(21-10-2012, 07:18 PM)Tyronnster Wrote: When I looked at fitting one used sandwich plate on the oil filter

ive got all the stuff to fit it but the pipe comeing into the cabin would have oil in it which i dont like the thought of if it was to split. im sure ive seen some ware that the oil stays in the engine bay but a different type of fluid comes in to the cabin? but i cant find it anyware Sad
Thanks given by:
In theory something should exist, all it needs to be is some sort of diaphragm thing, simple enough, and I'm sure I've read somewhere that it's illegal to have a fuel source running into or through the car..not sure if oil is included in this
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
When I had mine it was an electrical sender from sandwich plate
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exhaust Manifold Pressure gauge install HDIkyle 19 5,679 30-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Last Post: mr_fish
  Oil pressure and temp gauge fittings on block? HDIkyle 11 2,025 23-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: r3k1355
  Oil Pressure & Temp Gauge Mike 4 1,339 14-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Mike