I want 150bhp, what can i do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want 150bhp, what can i do?
Yep i understand, but once stuffs done and tested, we expect it to be handed to us/common sense!

I need to start working on my bosch pump.

Its come off a car that had 170000 on the clock. Pump still has torque setting paint marks(or whatever theyre called) so no fiddling with pump id assume. mileage shouldnt be a problem?
Thanks given by:
(22-10-2012, 10:02 PM)RePT Wrote: Yep i understand, but once stuffs done and tested, we expect it to be handed to us/common sense!

I need to start working on my bosch pump.

Its come off a car that had 170000 on the clock. Pump still has torque setting paint marks(or whatever theyre called) so no fiddling with pump id assume. mileage shouldnt be a problem?

You expect it to be handed to you pfft :S you have to put the effort in to get something as many of us have said over and over lol we have pointed you in the right direction, and seems like your going in the right direction as youve got a bosch Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
pumps do wear internally and the seals start going but its a good start as long as it came off a car that was running well
Thanks given by:
(23-10-2012, 09:38 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: pumps do wear internally and the seals start going but its a good start as long as it came off a car that was running well

Car was looked after i believe. Untill someone crashed into it!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stock rods 150bhp? pugtk 6 1,487 02-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Last Post: mr_fish
  getting to 130-150bhp clarkey2010 27 5,118 31-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Mal