Help - Car tried to paint itself black...........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Car tried to paint itself black...........
Bad times lads Sad

How the HELL did you get it down dans drive? fook!
Thanks given by:
JJ0063 Wrote:Bad times lads Sad

How the HELL did you get it down dans drive? fook!

There is a video of that, I'll upload it in a bit!
Thanks given by:
With a hell of alot of scrapping lol still got to get it out of there tomorrow
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Was he doing 70 in reverse at the time? How the hell did it all go upwards lol?? 0_o

But yeah, I wouldn't like to be cleaning that up!

lol Doh

Have you ever seen how smoke comes out the back of a car/exhaust at high speed? Because of the vacuum created behind the car the smoke/oil always blows up the back of the car.

And my sister cleaned it off, for £3 lol

[Image: Broadland-20111227-01186.jpg]

[Image: Broadland-20111227-01185.jpg]

[Image: Broadland-20111227-01189.jpg]

Lol, yeah I know smoke goes upwards (hence the underside of my spoiler an number plate lights getting coaled lol) but I didn't realise the heavier oil would do the same! :o Also your sisters cheap then, mine wanted a fiver just to hoover the mess out of my car last week.......obviously I did it mysef instead lol!

Also that turbo looks pretty well f*cked, how does the nut just just fall off? Confusedhock:
Thanks given by:
HOLY SHIT!.. Your sister washes your car for £3! Thats cheaper that the borat people around my area!
Thanks given by:
Jacko Wrote:HOLY SHIT!.. Your sister washes your car for £3! Thats cheaper that the borat people around my area!

This. Bring her to the next big meet Rofl
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Lol, yeah I know smoke goes upwards (hence the underside of my spoiler an number plate lights getting coaled lol) but I didn't realise the heavier oil would do the same! :o Also your sisters cheap then, mine wanted a fiver just to hoover the mess out of my car last week.......obviously I did it mysef instead lol!

Also that turbo looks pretty well f*cked, how does the nut just just fall off? Confusedhock:

Well now you know that it will, that's why all the water and crap off the road ends up on your rear window..........

As for the nut coming off, you will find, that if you actually read the entire thread, that Ruan has already answered this question Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Lol, yeah I know smoke goes upwards (hence the underside of my spoiler an number plate lights getting coaled lol) but I didn't realise the heavier oil would do the same! :o Also your sisters cheap then, mine wanted a fiver just to hoover the mess out of my car last week.......obviously I did it mysef instead lol!

Well now you know that it will, that's why all the water and crap off the road ends up on your rear window..........

As for the nut coming off, you will find, that if you actually read the entire thread, that Ruan has already answered this question Wink

I thought all that shit on the rear window was from the wheels flicking it up lol......didn't realise it was due to a vacuum or whatever.

And maybe he has but evidently I missed it............I find this forum as hard to read as mkivs for some reason...............hence the post count! :p
Thanks given by:
How the f*cking do the wheels flick anything up onto the back window? O.o
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
As Connor said really Tom, especially when your driving away from anything flicked anywhere anyway..........

As for being hard to read? I have no problem with it and you not posting much about your golf on a 306 forum can only be a good thing Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:you not posting much about your golf on a 306 forum can ply be a good thing Tongue

This lol
Thanks given by:
General lolz at this thread.

Tom, what's hard to read about it mate? Just wondering as we haven't personally tested it on all operating systems and browsers so it may look fine to us but not to others. I know I've got a screenshot from someone else where the colours look way different to what they should be.
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:General lolz at this thread.

Tom, what's hard to read about it mate? Just wondering as we haven't personally tested it on all operating systems and browsers so it may look fine to us but not to others. I know I've got a screenshot from someone else where the colours look way different to what they should be.

I have tried most browsers and platforms as you know Scott and I haven't had any noticeable problems at all tbh..............I would have said if I had Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Text isn't actually black IIRC...

I do find it harder to read than other forums, I'll admit.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Just got in and cleaned up after fitting the new turbo! Seems to be fine, blowing a chronic amount of blue smoke though, and oil is dripping out of the exhaust system like crazy lol Asked Mowle to ring me when he's home and report on its general running/any problems etc, fingers crossed its okay! Set the new turbo to about 20-ish psi so hopefully that wont blow anytime soon!

So yeah, all fixded Big Grin

And f*ck your couches about my name/title thing!
Thanks given by:
How do you get a title on here aha!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:How do you get a title on here aha!

by killing a few dturbos in one week ninja
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
whistle
Thanks given by:
Not 20 psi now more like 4 psi Angry

Thanks given by:
Blew a boost pipe...
Thanks given by:
That sucks Sad What turbo's it running now?
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Blew a boost pipe...

Yeah exactly what I thought, will investigate tomorrow probably.
Thanks given by:
fixed it. was just a pipe that blow off but its gone and on it again when i hit 24 psi :/ new pipes for the turbo i think tomorrow Sad

Thanks given by:
Mowle5677 Wrote:fixed it. was just a pipe that blow off but its gone and on it again when i hit 24 psi :/ new pipes for the turbo i think tomorrow Sad

Or maybe turn the bloody boost down a bit.........
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
na the boost is fine. the pipes look abit worse for wear anyway

Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
Mowle5677 Wrote:fixed it. was just a pipe that blow off but its gone and on it again when i hit 24 psi :/ new pipes for the turbo i think tomorrow Sad

Or maybe turn the bloody boost down a bit.........

That's a bit of a defeatist attitude, where's the fun in that?! Big Grin tbf its the way the fmic pipes are routed and the angle of the pipe which makes it keep blowing, new bit of silicone pipe in the right diameter/angle should sort it out.
Thanks given by:
i think we should do all the piping properly maybe a smaller fm?

Thanks given by:
As long as you bead the pipes and have the correct sizes/angles and use decent clips then it should be sweet
Thanks given by:
If youv got money to blow then go for it, just replace all the rubber pipes with silicones and put some stainless steel tubing in where the rusty pipes and plastic ones are. Would tidy the bay up nicely. And I like your fmic, personal preference though, if you don't want it it'd sell fairly easily because its a nice big twin pass one.
Thanks given by:
are you working tomorrow buddy? if not do you want to come with me and get the bits? if it would sell easy then i think i would keep it Tongue but i really hope the grill will fit with the front mount.

Thanks given by: