So yeh im single again:(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeh im single again:(
I hate it... dont know what to do with myself just mope around all the time, feel shite if im honest.. And shes just deleted my whole family from facebook, so im not feeling us getting back togetherSad It was only 13 weeks and 5 days.. but im 18 and i think that was my first love so that makes it worse apparently Sad Anyone bored enough to comment about there love life?
Thanks given by:
Plenty more fish in the see pal; think of it positively; more time to spend on a car! done!!

Get yourself down, and feeling sorry for yourself, you'll do yourself no favours! Shit happens im afraid!!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Mine wouldnt take long to comment about...................there that was it. Tongue

Seriously though, you're only 18, plenty more girls about for you mate. Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks lads.. Its just finding these other girls:/ When you get used to spending time with someone she was like part of my routine (the best part) now its all gone its so weird....
Thanks given by:
Do you really NEED another girl? HELL... let her get on with it!
give it a few days, get a new routine and bish bash bosh; you're over her! honestly pal, don't dwell on the sitch!

Saturday night, go get some bevvies in 'ya!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Make the forum part of your routine...........the guys/girls on here are much nicer and won't leave you in 13weeks............

I always get a 'good morning' in the chatbox......surprising how that brightens a morning slightly. Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2012, 04:40 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Do you really NEED another girl? HELL... let her get on with it!
give it a few days, get a new routine and bish bash bosh; you're over her! honestly pal, don't dwell on the sitch!

Saturday night, go get some bevvies in 'ya!

Im going and getting absolutely bungalowed tonight!
My mum sent me this picture saying thought this might be relevant for later haha
[Image: IMG_5532.jpg]

(04-08-2012, 04:44 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Make the forum part of your routine...........the guys/girls on here are much nicer and won't leave you in 13weeks............

I always get a 'good morning' in the chatbox......surprising how that brightens a morning slightly. Smile
I am going to start spending more time in the chatbox Smile
Thanks given by:
You should be single at 18! Drink too much, f*ck as many women as you can and spent shitloads on your car!

It's hard, but try look at the positive side...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
awww you'll be ok, go out with your mates and enjoy being single!!! go on lads holidays without having to worry, spend money on stuff your car does'nt need, see as many girls as you like and get silly drunk every weekend and have no one to answer too!! everything happens for a reason xx
Thanks given by:
Just make sure you record every moment of your next relationship on instagram. That way you can relive then when you look through your photos. And other people can too when you put them on facebook...

/trollol

but seriously as cliche as it is, there are plenty more fish in the sea, it won't feel great now though, so you need to get out with your mates, get your mind off it and keep busy for a while. you'll feel better before you know it and then you'll be chasing the next bit of skirt Wink
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
f*cking hero! LOL repped!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Routine can get very boring.... Unless you have OCD, in which case it's not! Anyway, you will find out in time that with the right girl, the shit will stick. Either that or you'll get one preggerz and have to stay with her....

So, always pull out! Wink
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Trust me, routine is still boring with OCD! Get out and do something different.......although I'd guess he'll be properly hungover this morning lol.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 08:08 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Trust me, routine is still boring with OCD! Get out and do something different.......although I'd guess he'll be properly hungover this morning lol.

i assume you're referring to Obsessive Complaining Disorder in your particular case Tom?
Thanks given by:
What you need to do is go out on a Friday find a bird, f*ck her till you blow your load all over her face, eat something with protein. Handy to have a precooked chicken here, go back in there turn her over (let's face it, no one wants to in the eyes of a girl covered in your cum) and then smash her back doors in until you pass out/blow load/get hungry. Delete as appropriate.

All else fails you can use the line "does the cloth smell like chloroform to you" que passing out and chucking her over you shoulder. If anyone asks she's so drunk she passed out and you are putting her in a cab home. That way you also look like the hero Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Always wondered how you roll Matt... Now I know I'm not sure I wanted to find out lmao
Thanks given by:
Meh, there is no other way to do it Wink
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 07:38 AM)Alee83 Wrote: Routine can get very boring.... Unless you have OCD, in which case it's not! Anyway, you will find out in time that with the right girl, the shit will stick. Either that or you'll get one preggerz and have to stay with her....

So, always pull out! Wink

You legend thats cracked me right up!

Well yeh just incase anyone was wandering i did go out and see a band last night got rather drunk mum brought me home lol i fell asleep in the car then randomly woke up to throwing up everything i had eaten that day.. coated the door, floor, back of seat, myself, my seat, the window, everything.. I then got the window open and threw up all over the side of the car aswell.... So its safe to say that i had a good attempt at destroying my liver haha and im feeling pretty damn good this morning and i already got an evening of pool sorted for later.. But i'll be sticking to coke i think no alchohol for a few days Smile
Thanks given by:
I've been single for like 2 years now, and that was after a 6 year relationship....sucks indeed sir
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That sucks. You may have seen my thread about my girlfriend of almost 3 years just getting up and f*cking off. I felt shit man. But I just got on with things, working helped, being around mates helped.

Now I'm into sleeping with milfs <--- this is awesome

Anyways. I still miss her like crazy but I also hate her for. what she did and she isn't worth anything

All I'm trying to say is keep yourself busy, keep getting laid,
Keep going out with your bro's and hoes

Most importantly. Keep your chin up buddy x
Thanks given by:
I know what you mean man.. i just got an xbox again and i've been playing cod alot recently that seems to take my mind off it...... Sleeping with milfs sounds good haha.. Im in the same position i miss her alot but would mind punching her in the jaw aswell lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah man I feel the same... Bitches be crazy

Turning gay is also another option.

Yeah things as simple as Xbox will keep you occupied, or go and start a huge project on your car such as a turbo the size of johnny Vegas. Smile
Thanks given by:
Xbox is the cheap option im afraid.. if i had a full time job i would be raping the bank account for car parts Wink
Thanks given by:
A turbo the size of jonny vegas would be sooooooo laggy! Confused
Thanks given by:
If all else fails, mail order bride!
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 02:30 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: If all else fails, mail order bride!

Theres always that Smile
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 01:55 PM)Andy Wrote: Turning gay is also another option.

Fair few on here that would give a stealth bum Wink
Thanks given by:
I love my girlfriend and shes very very pretty

shess next to me watching me type
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2012, 04:33 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: I hate it... dont know what to do with myself just mope around all the time, feel shite if im honest.. And shes just deleted my whole family from facebook, so im not feeling us getting back togetherSad It was only 13 weeks and 5 days.. but im 18 and i think that was my first love so that makes it worse apparently Sad Anyone bored enough to comment about there love life?

First love defo makes it worse mate. Make sure you promise yourself now that youll never let another girl properly hurt you again and stick to it. I defo cried more splitting up with the first GF i loved than my fiancee who id been with for 3 years.

Im 26 and it was only on friday night i had a bit of an epiphany and walked away from a bird who Im 99% sure would of banged me cos I know that I was born to party and thats where I belong and if she aint coming then thats her problem not mine.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 03:33 PM)lolsteve Wrote: I love my girlfriend and shes very very pretty

shess next to me watching me type

Yeah that annoys me aswell... She was actually gorgeous, dont know how i managed to get her tbh haha
Thanks given by: