Rockers '6 Is back

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockers '6 Is back
Good work Tom Wink
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate
Thanks given by:
You'll wish you changed the gear oil seals while it was out of the car lol.... So much more difficult in situ!

But I'm glad you got it sorted and back on the road, nice one! Smile
Thanks given by:
Lol I bet it will be mate

Failed the mot this morning, needs a new balljoint, new cv boot, and handbrake needs adjusting

Also got brake load sensing valve seized what's the best way of sorting this out?
Thanks given by:
plus gas or wd40 the pivot pin and work it in til it frees up this is a common issue Wink
Thanks given by:
That's alright then Smile now where can I find this pivot pin? Wink
Thanks given by:
This is the brake load valve and the pivot pin is above where I'm pointing. Its pretty oblivious when you look at it in person

[Image: 9A78396F-7B25-460F-8795-CF189B3C0C02-140...6a08c6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Got a full 12 months on her as of today
Thanks given by:
Finally!

Plenty of Bwaaappp now?
Thanks given by:
Only been out with it once but it's nice to have the bwarp back
Thanks given by:
Nice one dude, bet you're kind of glad it blew up now giving you the opportunity for so many new bits at once haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
You could say that haha been an experience at least
Thanks given by:
Good to hear she's back on the road.
Thanks given by:
Great. Just f*cking great.

[Image: ava3eryg.jpg]

And no that's not my house
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 11:07 AM)Frosty Wrote: This is the brake load valve and the pivot pin is above where I'm pointing. Its pretty oblivious when you look at it in person

[Image: 9A78396F-7B25-460F-8795-CF189B3C0C02-140...6a08c6.jpg]

Mine doesn't look like that, mines a r reg 6.

(28-09-2014, 09:58 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Great. Just f*cking great.

[Image: ava3eryg.jpg]

And no that's not my house

You broke down?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mine did, and yep you guessed it Smile
Thanks given by:
What happened?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Please do not say engine issues again dude :/
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
blahhh what is with this car. What happened?
Thanks given by:
Engine issues again

Was driving perfectly fine pulling well, went over a couple of speedbumps (not for the first time that night and the same ones) cruised along 3/4 mile at 25 ish up the road went to put my foot down and wouldn't pull at all

Pulled up and it's hunting between 800 - 1k revs sounds like one of the cylinders has an issue doesn't appear to be any obvious air leaks

Tried unplugging the lambda which made no difference

Not too sure why it would suddenly drop off like that unless something's come unplugged

[Image: rasa5u8a.jpg]

Found that unplugged but can't find anywhere that it'd plug in
Thanks given by:
That plug, I´ve seen thousands of people asking where the f@ck it goes, and answer is also the same, has no where to be plugged! Thats what i´ve found almost everywhere. Mine has that plug hanging there also. Might be for heated throttle body?

One question, im very interested in some things you have for sale, but cant post there, neither send mp. Can I just ask you here? To make things easier, i´d them to be shipped to Uruguay (of course is on me), but maybe you dont ship. Thanks
Thanks given by:
Not sure if you have got this running properly yet but if not, start it up, get it to idle then unplug a coil at a time with it running. If you unplug one of them and it doesn't make any difference to how the car runs, that coil is dead Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2014, 08:49 PM)Niall Wrote: Not sure if you have got this running properly yet but if not, start it up, get it to idle then unplug a coil at a time with it running. If you unplug one of them and it doesn't make any difference to how the car runs, that coil is dead Smile

Did manage to sort it in the end mate the MAP sensor was faulty, swapped it with another I had and its back running smoothly again Smile having more issues with the diesel at the mo lol

(14-10-2014, 08:45 PM)osm2121 Wrote: That plug, I´ve seen thousands of people asking where the f@ck it goes, and answer is also the same, has no where to be plugged! Thats what i´ve found almost everywhere. Mine has that plug hanging there also. Might be for heated throttle body?

One question, im very interested in some things you have for sale, but cant post there, neither send mp. Can I just ask you here? To make things easier, i´d them to be shipped to Uruguay (of course is on me), but maybe you dont ship. Thanks

What bits were you after? Wouldn't have a clue how much it would cost to ship anything out there though
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2014, 10:05 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: What bits were you after? Wouldn't have a clue how much it would cost to ship anything out there though
Mainly im after this 2:
- Bare gti inlet manifold £5
- Gti throttle body with good sensors £5

And depending on shipping, this also:
- 2x Gti cam cover and one blue one black coilpack cover £10

Could you get a shipping quote for the manifold + Throttle body?
And the cam covers apart?

Thanks mate
Thanks given by:
Ok, after the Bare gti inlet manifold and the cam covers only, I´ve just seen the throttle body is sold. If you could tell me the weight, of manifold and covers I can check at ParcelMonkey for a quote. Im really interested!
Thanks
Thanks given by:
F*ck sorry mate I completely forgot about this lol will try and get you a weight ASAP have you got an email address as it makes contact a bit easier
Thanks given by:
Oh! Didnt see this. Osm2121@gmail.com
Thanks given by:
Please can you sum up what has happened over the last few months?

I seem to remember the engine coming out at one point???
Thanks given by:
Lol went to combe heater matrix pipe came off and blew the head

Got it recovered home and bought a new lower mileage engine off dangti6

Fitted it and a load of new parts

Mot'd and been running nicely since
Thanks given by:
Went out in style then lol

New parts, as in a secret supercharger? Or boring standard parts? Tongue
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rockers '6 rocker8742 56 18,680 18-11-2017, 08:42 PM