• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS Confirmed :D
I'll be going with .net

I jokes. I'll be with 306oc, as admin I shall represent! :ugeek:
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:I wouldn't mind on site camping Tbh at least your there then for the morning. Im not a great morning person .. as people last year would have seen..

last one leaving the campsite, even with the help of Dum-Dum's frying pans :oops:

ROFL, I remember dumdum walking into your tent banging pans because you weren't up! bahahahaha

LOL they did ask the night before for me to give them a wake up call in the morning. I only did as asked. Think most of the camp site heard TBH.

Better than the wake up Grant and Niall got at the crimbo meet PMSL

ginge191 Wrote:may sound a silly question, but what stand are people going for... id like to be in a joint stand with pug306 AND 306oc, but i cant say ive ever met any "high representative" from pug306.... decisions decisions

306OC! Im sorting a keg, Fooby/Ed will sort back up rum, Jonny cooks awesome bacon. There is no question of who im going with.

However people should camp and go on stand with whoever they feel most comfortable with.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:306OC! Im sorting a keg, Fooby/Ed will sort back up rum, Jonny cooks awesome bacon. There is no question of who im going with.

However people should camp and go on stand with whoever they feel most comfortable with.

im there!

thats if im wont be working, im tempted to sacrifice working abroad next year to be able to come with you guys, bad move???
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:may sound a silly question, but what stand are people going for... id like to be in a joint stand with pug306 AND 306oc, but i cant say ive ever met any "high representative" from pug306.... decisions decisions
People can go on whichever stand they want Smile From what I've seen and people I've spoken to we look set to have decent numbers and some good cars to represent the club Smile There won't be a 'joint' stand per se, but if we get put on the same area as .net then that's fine with us.

What I think would be good though is if we organised camping between the two clubs, and it's something I'll be speaking about with staff over there to see if they're interested (or if any staff happen to read this then drop me a PM), as in my opinion keeping the two clubs separate would do no favours for the community.
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:What I think would be good though is if we organised camping between the two clubs, and it's something I'll be speaking about with staff over there to see if they're interested (or if any staff happen to read this then drop me a PM), as in my opinion keeping the two clubs separate would do no favours for the community.
agreed . . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
fair enough, i'll go for 306oc stand in this case. should be a good one, i'll look at getting tickets sorted nearer the time, unsure what work is doing, i want to get there if i can!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Should be able to attend this time
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pug 208 GTi Confirmed C.A.R. 39 12,614 24-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  fcs camping 2012. confirmed. kingy 321 88,252 15-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark