*updated* Genuine Siemans VDO MAF

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*updated* Genuine Siemans VDO MAF
Sorting out the garage and have a bunch of bits to get rid of. OPEN TO OFFERS

- Genuine Sieman's/VDO MAF for a 306 HDi (may fit others), has less than 5k miles on it - £45 (£95 new)

Located in Taunton

MAF
[Image: mfnu2bS.jpg]
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Coilovers would be bloody perfect but for the distance lol Sad Don't suppose you know anyone who gets up round Cheshire at all? Or if you could give an idea of size/weight wrapped up we could see how much a courier would want, if you're willing to go that route

Cheers
Thanks given by:
I can't say I do I'm afraid mate, unless you know anyone down this way that would get up your way. They are pretty heavy, so i don't know how viable a courier would be cost wise - could be wrong though
Thanks given by:
Will have to see if I can catch a certain tractor driving reek addict out & about (the guy who's old 206 inspired our current XUD 206) & speak to him as ISTR him mentioning last time we spoke that he knew some lads down Somerset. If there's nothing doing there, would you mind throwing a rough weight up please & will see if courier is possible.
Thanks given by:
Am pretty interested in the Team Dynamics wheels. Have PM'd you.
Thanks given by:
Sorry dudes been on holiday, PM replied mighty
Thanks given by:
Crank pulley, blanks and 1.2's sold. Everything else still available
Thanks given by:
Cheers again for the wheels Danny. Looking forward to getting them on the car Smile . Can I ask what wheel bolts you used with them? Cheers.
Thanks given by:
No problem man, good meeting you! I forgot to mention actually I have a set of brand new black tapered bolts (somewhere) that was supposed to go on these and lockers
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2020, 08:53 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Also have some BMW bits to get rid of but assuming that won't be of much interest here haha

Located in weston super mare

What BMW bits do you have?
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
Pre facelift E46 M sport coupe front bumper (sanded down, needs work) but would be cheap.

18" BBS CH (reps) in relatively good condition with some curbing (8.J (?) front 9J rear), would be swapping over the rear tyres, but would have ps4's on the front around 3-4mm with wear on the outer edge, around 2-3mm rear eagle F1 AS3's - could leave on the current rears for extra, also eagle f1 AS3's but have more tread. - SOLD

E46 SE coupe rear bumper and side skirts in topaz blue.

E46 330ci full standard suspension, springs shocks etc (no drop links)

E46 Coupe chrome window trims (ideal if you wanna wrap or paint black)

Think that's it for now
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2020, 05:01 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: No problem man, good meeting you! I forgot to mention actually I have a set of brand new black tapered bolts (somewhere) that was supposed to go on these and lockers

Let me know if they turn up n we can maybe sort a way for me to take them off your hands. Cheers.
Thanks given by:
Have a feeling they're in my toolbox - I'll check tomorrow and shout you

Pics added
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2020, 10:32 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Pre facelift E46 M sport coupe front bumper (sanded down, needs work) but would be cheap.

What work is needed apart from painting? Is it complete with the brake ducts, fogs etc? And how much?
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
No fogs (from what i can remember), unsure on brake ducts. Would need a bit of filler in a couple of spots. Say £40
Thanks given by:
(26-10-2020, 06:07 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: No fogs (from what i can remember), unsure on brake ducts. Would need a bit of filler in a couple of spots. Say £40

Is there any chance you could get a picture please?
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'll try grab one tomorrow for you
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the delay, pics as follows:

[Image: IJM4a2J.jpg]

[Image: EMM1g24.jpg]

[Image: JujFHpQ.jpg]

[Image: 6nyvR9h.jpg]

Turns out it does have fogs, no grille (probably have it lying around somewhere but can't find it atm), no brake ducts.

Cheers
Thanks given by:
When you said it needs filling, I expected cracks. Can't see any so, yeah, I'll have that please.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
No cracks that i can see, small bits that filling but hard to see on pics. No worries, don't really want to post it given size and potential for damage etc. You able to collect or get someone to collect for you?
Thanks given by:
PM'd.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
Updated
Thanks given by: