Hate facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hate facebook
I do miss the days of forums.
Thanks given by:
yes facebook has taken away the project threads. Its a pain not to be able to scroll through the pages of a really good build. Now people just ask questions all the time without searching :/
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2019, 03:45 PM)Eeyore Wrote: yes facebook has taken away the project threads. Its a pain not to be able to scroll through the pages of a really good build. Now people just ask questions all the time without searching :/

I agree, it's a pain because on Facebook after you've made a post it gets lost in the abyss.
On a forum, it's much easier to follow a build thread.

I've been trying to push people on the MCM forum, and some of them have started some cool stuff, but it's nothing like it was.

I haven't updated my own thread on here, because I've actually not made any progress at all lmao
A moments silence please, for our brothers in the NAD-zone.
Thanks given by:
Same here, I know what you mean.
I've arrived not too long ago (4 years I think) and now it's not the same as it was before.

I kinda miss the old days though, I've haven't update my thread also because not alot is going on (expect the track day I have to upload the pictures still not enough pictures XD. I'm waiting for money to update the crap of that car. Nospeak
Thanks given by: Martin306
(23-10-2019, 08:25 AM)Pingaz Wrote: Same here, I know what you mean.
I've arrived not too long ago (4 years I think) and now it's not the same as it was before.

I kinda miss the old days though, I've haven't update my thread also because not alot is going on (expect the track day I have to upload the pictures still not enough pictures XD. I'm waiting for money to update the crap of that car.  Nospeak

I'm in the same boat.

Hopefully next year I'll be updating my project threads more as I've not been able to get much done this year.
Thanks given by:
Well clearly the above is just some random spam!

I know what you mean though, the forums were great to sit and read through what people were doing. Now you get the odd random post on facebook with something like. "New exhaust!! What everyone think?" Then about 3 comments and it's gone forever. I tried for a while to get people to sign up on here to keep this place busy but no one wants the hassle when they can just spam questions onto facebook and get a half assed answer in 2 minutes.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook Wheel storm cully 24 6,435 21-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Ruan
  Anyone know td_dan on Facebook? rocker8742 1 1,325 18-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: td_dan
  Think I hate insurance Matt 26 6,085 18-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Last Post: highwayman306