bc coilovers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bc coilovers
so i bought a set of bc coilovers for my 4 door xsi 

anyone els used theses reason i got bc is there rebuildable in australia and i had them on ever other car i have owned
Thanks given by:
Yes I use these on my track car. No complaints from me
Thanks given by:
thats good makes me feel better lol
Thanks given by:
mine have been upgraded to 7kg springs and revalved to suit but seem very good for the money
Thanks given by:
Make sense if you can rebuild them. I had some AVOs but the cost of rebuilding was close to the cost of just buying a new set!
Thanks given by:
Mine came on the shell I brought. With a 30mm arb and 24mm torsion bars the 5kg springs they came with were not up to it and needed a new shock as adjusters sized solid. So had 2 new shocks suited to the new 7kg springs. New parts were well priced to so would recommend to anyone for the price
Thanks given by:
I'll see how I go with the spec they come with if I need to up the springs I will. I want better handling then I do with the factory suspension as the car feels boaty to me . I used to own a proton satria gti . Which handled like a go cart with upgraded away bars . Do u notice much diff with the torsion n arb . I thought the xsi had same suspension as the gti 6
Thanks given by:
the front seem fine for daily dutys . the rear seems little soft but i have cranked em up to 15 clicks atm see how that goes .
Thanks given by: