Who's still got their 306's???

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who's still got their 306's???
Seeing as its been a few years since iv been on the forums and attending shows i thought id drop a post and see how many of the old members are still here and still driving 306's? Lets see the photos whilst we are at it.

The gti is well neglected these days, rarely makes it out the garage. But the xsi is still going strong daily ?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Its not my daily but the rallye is still around. Waiting for nicer weather to hit the roads but its just parked up on grass looking a bit sorry for itself. With the bodies it wont start in the cold as it immediately floods so its not going anywhere for now! Really need to get it mapped!

We did the euro trip last year and I think I went to work in it once last year. Drove it a few weeks but that was it. No track time apart from the ring. Organising a euro trip for this year seems to be going very slowly and we have decided it will be wales or scotland instead aiming for a bigger trip in 2020.

In the mean time the saab is on 192k and still being used daily. The RR P38 has a cracked head and is still in the garage. The beetle has a cover on in the drive until its warmer to work on it.
Thanks given by:
still have my daily drive HDi 90

It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I may have some hockey sticks if you need them! Doesnt look too peely for a diablo!
Thanks given by:
still log in daily in a hope of some miracle!
also still have Bianca and the daughter still has the white HDI

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
I'm still here occasionally but not driving 306s anymore. Last 306 daily was a HDi back in 2014. Last weekend car was a GTi6 back in 2016. I still work on 306s now & then though.
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2019, 10:06 PM)Eeyore Wrote: I may have some hockey sticks if you need them! Doesnt look too peely for a diablo!

thanks Sam. I do have some somewhere, just failed to fit them after the respray. Wink
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2019, 06:41 PM)puglove Wrote: Seeing as its been a few years since iv been on the forums and attending shows i thought id drop a post and see how many of the old members are still here and still driving 306's? Lets see the photos whilst we are at it.

The gti is well neglected these days, rarely makes it out the garage. But the xsi is still going strong daily ?

"rarely makes it out the garage" - Some things never change then Tongue

Still have my GTi, I do PLAN to finish it this year.. maybe
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Danny, its really bad now in the last 12months i took it to pugfest and for a mot and thats it lol! You do need to sort that gti out so me you n trent can have that cheddar meet we were talking about 2 years ago Big Grin

Paul im still watching the gti on facebook Wink

Sam i'll take your hockey sticks if your at pugfest this year. Mine are soo stone chipped, its the only part on the front end that hasnt been painted lol

Tom good to see your still around ThumbsUp

Thanks given by:
(11-02-2019, 10:19 AM)puglove Wrote: Danny, its really bad now in the last 12months i took it to pugfest and for a mot and thats it lol! You do need to sort that gti out so me you n trent can have that cheddar meet we were talking about 2 years ago Big Grin

Paul im still watching the gti on facebook Wink

Sam i'll take your hockey sticks if your at pugfest this year. Mine are soo stone chipped, its the only part on the front end that hasnt been painted lol

Tom good to see your still around ThumbsUp

Ha ha, jeez - so even less than before lol. Yes we do.. has it really been that long already...?!  Rofl
Thanks given by:
14th of july 2017 we were talking about doing it so its nearly 2years x)

Thanks given by:
Ours is still going strong but has a noisy engine which is probably an injector, i may make a video with audio and post for opinions when the lad shitron is either running again or scrapped!!!!!

We would love an otherone, for the lad, its great at towing ( shitron despatch, shitron picasso ) and good on fuel.

We are looking for an other one, hdi estate 306, it just makes so much sense.
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2019, 12:09 PM)puglove Wrote: 14th of july 2017 we were talking about doing it so its nearly 2years x)

Well, my bad Itwasntme

As a side note the HDi is likely going to be scrapped soon'ish (I can't see anyone taking it whole) - probably towards the end of the month - possibly a couple of bits coming off it first, FMIC, new genuine MAF etc.. will make a thread closer to the time.
Thanks given by:
I'm still about, had my current 16v XSI just over a year now, but looking to move away from Pugs pretty soon and buy something different and newer. So XSI up for sale shortly.

Am sorting out a Euro Trip for June this year though if anyone wants to join

Thanks given by:
(11-02-2019, 03:41 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Well, my bad Itwasntme 

As a side note the HDi is likely going to be scrapped soon'ish (I can't see anyone taking it whole) - probably towards the end of the month - possibly a couple of bits coming off it first, FMIC, new genuine MAF etc.. will make a thread closer to the time.

End of an era mate. You two have had the hdi for ever!

More reason to get that gti going again!

Thanks given by:
(11-02-2019, 03:55 PM)Silky Wrote: I'm still about, had my current 16v XSI just over a year now, but looking to move away from Pugs pretty soon and buy something different and newer. So XSI up for sale shortly.

Am sorting out a Euro Trip for June this year though if anyone wants to join

If you are passing thourgh the Netherlands, let me know!

By the way: I still have 4 306's. No intention to get them off the road. All still going strong!
Thanks given by:
Still got mine in daily running, 202k now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(11-02-2019, 06:43 PM)puglove Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 03:41 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Well, my bad Itwasntme 

End of an era mate. You two have had the hdi for ever!

More reason to get that gti going again!

Yeah man really is! It's what made me join .net back in the day, had it since 2011 between us now! Sad times, but onwards and upwards etc..
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2019, 08:19 AM)Joep83 Wrote: If you are passing thourgh the Netherlands, let me know!

Trip is 3 nights. Folkestone to Calais in the Tunnel. Then to Liege, Spa, Nurburgring, Bruges, back to England

Thanks given by:
Sure puglove can probably sort you those hockey sticks but keep reminding me!

Love these high mileage HDis that are appearing. Lus estate has done 242k!

Cully id love a nice 3 door hdi if it does ever part from your family. Then again... as much as id love one the saab is so good and I cant fit c5s in a hatch!
Thanks given by:
still got my Cherry phase 1 with roofbox, done a fair bit on her last year, replaced Bosch pump, driveshafts, starter, aux tensioner, PAS pump and lots of other bits of shit, running well at the moment though touch wood Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2019, 11:55 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Cully id love a nice 3 door hdi if it does ever part from your family. Then again... as much as id love one the saab is so good and I cant fit c5s in a hatch!

the HDI is far from nice due to some serious botched panel repairs before we had it! these are starting to show through but the daughter still loves the car

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Photo 
I've still got mine
showing its age but love it, the diesel engine has only had the heater plugs  changed and a tyre
Thanks given by:
when Peugeot got the shape "just right".
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
First post for me in a while...

Sold my bargain cherry rallye when my daughter arrived 11 months ago. Also recently had an epic driveway find black rallye i bought thinking it would be a rotten breaker which turned out to be immaculate underneath so i sold it to a chap in ireland. Oh and i sold the blue dci175 megane and invested in a bargain liquid yellow megane R26 which is now my current weekend car Smile

Still got my cossack S16 and my first black rallye. very slowly been buying bits and doing odd jobs to them here and there but becoming a parent, getting engaged and moving house and with a new job has all taken its toll on my free time.

Nice to still see some activity on here!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2019, 09:26 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: First post for me in a while...

Sold my bargain cherry rallye when my daughter arrived 11 months ago. Also recently had an epic driveway find black rallye i bought thinking it would be a rotten breaker which turned out to be immaculate underneath so i sold it to a chap in ireland. Oh and i sold the blue dci175 megane and invested in a bargain liquid yellow megane R26 which is now my current weekend car Smile

Still got my cossack S16 and my first black rallye. very slowly been buying bits and doing odd jobs to them here and there but becoming a parent, getting engaged and moving house and with a new job has all taken its toll on my free time.

Nice to still see some activity on here!

you clearly need to sort out your priorities!
Thanks given by:
I'm still driving my HDi Estate and love it Big Grin for an 18yr old car it's belting.
Thanks given by:
I've still got some of my collection. Got the silver estate that i can't see myself selling, currently off the road as don't use it much over the winter. Got to sort out the rear beam on it which is one of my next jobs to sort out. Got a china blue estate that i have had for just over a year which i use as my daily which has been a spot on car that i bought for £100 though i did do a reasonable about of work on it when i got it. Got the 205 which is the car i drive most over the winter but will be selling that in the spring time as don't really need it with having the china estate. The astor grey GTi6 i've got which i've had for over 2 years now i think. This will be my summer project to get that all sorted out hopefully.

I did however sell my black DT which i had had for 8 and a half years but i just wasn't using it and was just being wasted so i sold around christmas time.

Still can't see myself driving anything other than a 306 (and the 205)
Thanks given by:
Still have mine!

[Image: 1eqVdDN.jpg]

Okay, it needs a bit of TLC.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
I've still got mine, was out in it yesterday, forgot to get a pic though.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by: