Glow plug relay - help please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glow plug relay - help please
I’ve had a search but can’t find anything..

Has anyone got a pin out or wiring diagram for the glow plug relay please?
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2018, 10:39 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: I’ve had a search but can’t find anything..

Has anyone got a pin out or wiring diagram for the glow plug relay please?

This any good for you?

Thanks given by:
if you are despret you can use a hdi relay but the dash light will not light up but the glow plugs will
Thanks given by:
I am very interested in thiis, mine has had an aftermarket timer fitted I think, It has a red led and an adjustment for post timing.
The NR (yellow) wire had a poorly fitted large size spade connector, and had been getting hot, came off in my hands.
The circuit has a pump, so 1997 on, but must include HDI extras there. Maybe also the 'all or nothing EGR valve' dont know what that would do.
I appreciate the image, Uberderv and if you have more related to my 1999 XUDT would be great to have stored in flash while travelling.
Cheers, Ronald
Thanks given by:
Maybe this is for the Lucas system. I'll see what else is n the book.
Thanks given by:
I see 14 is an advance corrector relay, so maybe the pump unit /is/ the mechanical injection pump after all. I dont have my 306 nearby to check, but I can recall extra wires going to the engine injection pump, compared to my old 405's. Quite a bit of extra complexity there. I guess it is possible that some xud 306 had more emissions stuff fitted for other countries also.
Edit: Yes, I found by google mention that the advance mechanism is for lucas pumps.
I will attach the equivalent diagram for a 405, and it has an advance relay too.
Interesting how the tacho sensor is referred to as a TDC sensor, maybe this could be used staticly to find top dead centre for no 1 (or 4 ).
Ronald

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Glow plug Amps Daniel306 18 5,064 17-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Last Post: darrenjlobb
  rounded off glow plug Chris_90 22 5,826 08-12-2014, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Glow plug light issue Gaz85 1 1,193 30-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Gaz85