Exhaust for berlingo 2.0hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhaust for berlingo 2.0hdi
Hi

I got my car remapped ( from 90 to 125 bhp) and it was advised  to remove atleast the catalytic converter. The straight through exhaust is tempting but is it too loud ? Also where can I buy a suitable downpipe for a straight through exhaust that fits to berlingo?
Thanks given by:
Depends entirely on what you consider to be too loud. I think a full system with a single straight-through design silencer box is the perfect balance, but it's all down to personal taste.

You can't get off-the-shelf exhausts for the berlingo as far as I am aware, it would have to be a custom job.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Thanks. I found the quides about decatting and endbox changing for middlebox. I hope the original exhaust has enough bore for optimal results.
Thanks given by:
Standard exhaust has a good bore size for stage 1 power.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I've got a dummy decat and straight through pipe just through to a middle box in place of a back box and am surprised at how quiet it still is. Infact I can hardly tell the difference to be honest. When accelerating it is only slightly louder than standard and when cruising at a constant speed you can't hear it. Actually a bit disappointed at how quiet it is lol.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot Partner 2.0HDI 90 | Intercooler | Boostontroller | Gauge 4Ward-Performance 6 3,159 24-03-2017, 09:16 AM
Last Post: pro_steve
  Cold start 2.0hdi tommyboii 10 1,925 11-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  2.0hdi hard to start from cold stu9 19 7,118 24-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo