70mm XU+HDi Polyurethane lower engine mounts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
70mm XU+HDi Polyurethane lower engine mounts
I'm making a small batch of these for the 406 guys, 70mm mounts with a small dead zone like OE bushes have to reduce the idle vibration's usually suffered with poly mounts in a HDi (Can be used for petrol XU's too!), similar to this one:

They're a single piece design, avoiding the splitting issues encountered with some other 2-piece poly inserts.
I'll have two spare mounts from the batch, if anyone wants one - £45 each

If you get in touch with me before they're finished I can tailor the stiffness to your liking/usage, otherwise they'll be roughly equivilent to 70A shore poly bushes, although very progressive (I.E, it goes from the ~50A to 90A depending on how much torque you put through it) compared to something like a powerflex.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
i will take one plz, is cash on collection ok?
Thanks given by:
That's fine if you can pick up Smile
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
yes im on the sheffield side of medowhell just drop me a pm when thay are redy to collect
Thanks given by:
They're ready now mate, let me know when you're free and we'll sort it out.
Thanks given by:
All sold.

If anyone still wants one, PM, I can custom make one-offs when I have other poly stuff running anyway.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polyurethane Lower Engine Mounts Rippthrough 7 2,405 22-11-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  BakerBM Grp.N Engine Torque Reactor (lower mount) RetroPug 5 1,735 30-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Powerflex diesel new design lower engine mount. Chris_90 5 1,870 20-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Chris_90