Car bought from Garage, new MOT issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car bought from Garage, new MOT issues
Bought a CR-V (2006) from a garage last week. They advertised it as a car that had been well maintained regardless of cost.

Its due to be delivered in a few hours, they've MOT'ed it, and the following has come up.
Repair as soon as possible (minor defects):
  • Offside Front Suspension component ball joint dust cover severely deteriorated (5.3.4 (b) (i))

• Nearside Front Suspension component ball joint dust cover severely deteriorated (5.3.4 (b) (i))

• Windscreen damaged but not adversely affecting driver's view (3.2 (a) (i))
Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):
  • Offside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement rear bush (5.3.4 (a) (i))

• Nearside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement rear bush (5.3.4 (a) (i))

• Front tyres bald on edges
The windscreen I knew about, they said they'd replace it if it failed the MOT. The initial guy I spoke to said they'd replace it anyway, but the salesman who I spoke to the 2nd time said they'd only do that if it failed an MOT.

However, it does appear to have a lot of problems. What should I do? Am I going to have to sort those problems myself?
Thanks given by:
Im too negative it seems! Rang them ready to rant, and they said they'd replace both front suspension arms for me.

Should probably get them checked.....
Thanks given by:
they are all advisories; not bad enough to fail an mot test, but they have to be noted for future reference.
Thanks given by: