Well known good garages (west midlands)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well known good garages (west midlands)
Morning all,

My car has started making some rather dodgy sounding clicking noises when I turn left and right. It happens at stand still as well so I'd assume its not the CV joints?

Anyway! I would like to take it to a garage to get a good suspension look over to try and make sure that all is in good condition.

Can anyone recommend a good garage that will do a good once over of the suspension and highlight any issues? I don't mind paying for diagnostic work as I then like to be able to choose how and where I will get it fixed.

Cheers!
Thanks given by:
Sounds like top mount Jack....obviously a bit tricky to tell from the other side of a OLED screen...
Have you ever replaced them?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I think it is top mount as well. And yeah did the bearing when I got new springs and shocks but the roads by me are dreadful! More pothole than road haha.
Thanks given by:
This looks a good set! Are KYB known as a good brand?

https://www.mister-auto.co.uk/suspension...M1908.html
Thanks given by:
KYB are a reasonable quality brand. I would probably use SKF and just get the bearings, since that's the only bit that's faulty and you've recently replaced the rubber mounts.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Local Garages/Mechanics Scott 77 52,872 29-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: td163
Big Grin free ramp in West Midlands...? :D highwayman306 10 1,546 20-05-2015, 08:53 PM
Last Post: shervo
  where can I get beam lowered West Midlands 306 blaze 0 1,162 30-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: 306 blaze