Fog light surrounds

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fog light surrounds
Hey up, my zx's fog light surrounds have rusted really badly and are letting the car down a bit, especially when the rust has stained the paint.  Would 306 phase 1 or 205 GTi items fit (can't see any available specifically for the zx), thanks!
Thanks given by:
S1 106 are the same (as well as P1 306), its a cibie airport type lamp, also found on other vehicles like old jaaaags, S1 also has a driving lamp lens and reflector.

the 205 uses a square cornered Siem lamp, these wont fit.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Awesome, thanks for.clearing that up, don't suppose you'd have any idea where to find the surrounds or is it likely to be a custom job? There are cibie airports available but they are very expensive
Thanks given by:
You could sand them down, rust treat them (deox-c or something) and then paint them?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the suggestion, but most of the metal has disintegrated, and on one side it looks like the lens might be about to fall out!  I'll keep my eyes open for some replacements
Thanks given by:
(28-06-2018, 08:46 AM)Just done mine on a phase 1 306. Ended up buying  pair SIM 3210 complete (£40 pair) units as most of originals are either very expensive or the surrounds are knackered.  whilst they were a direct fit I wanted to keep the original cibie\s as the lens and reflectors were ok. The surrounds on the SIM's just didn't fit but a little bit of profiling with Dremel and they fitted spot on. Wrote:  for the suggestion, but most of the metal has disintegrated, and on one side it looks like the lens might be about to fall out!  I'll keep my eyes open for some replacements
Thanks given by:
^great, I'll have a look for a pair of those, thanks for that!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ph1 foglight surrounds jakkkey 4 1,338 21-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Last Post: jakkkey