seat height question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seat height question
Hey all,

Quick question, is there any way to lower the drivers side seat more than the mechanism allows? Or will i be able to get a lower driving position from an aftermarket bucket seat without having to cut up the car? My issue is if i put the seat into what i consider a comfortable driving position my heads hitting the roof and if i tilt the chair back i can barely reach the steering wheel.
Thanks given by:
3 door or five door? I managed to lower my five door one very easily. I removed the seat braket as its in two parts then made some brackets to hold the slider to the seat. Took about an hour total. Was easy enough as well with some tools and metal
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Thanks, its for my Rallye so 3 door. When i'm putting the carpet back in ill have a look at the drivers seat and see if i can work it out. Was the modification easy to undo?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to get rid of the height adjuster on the drivers seat? Paul_13 12 2,043 18-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob
  Seat Height Adjuster Issue Toms306 0 874 12-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Toms306