FOR SALE: Moonstone 3 door 306 HDI 1999 11 months MOT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR SALE: Moonstone 3 door 306 HDI 1999 11 months MOT
Hi all, I'm finally selling my 3 door HDI as I have to make way for my next project.  I've spent a lot of time, effort and money on restoring this car - the project thread is here - https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=35698 

As is common with projects the car owes me more than I will ever get back from it but I'm hoping it will go to a good home as it's served me really well in the time I have owned it and I've really enjoyed restoring it to its current condition.

Some pictures show the car on 17" Lions but it is back on Cyclones now.

Looking for £750 but open to offers.

Specific details as follows..

V Reg 1999 Moonstone Blue 306 2.0 HDI

11 months MOT – no advisories

197000 miles

Folder full of service history including cambelt, aux belt and waterpump completed by Derv Developments in March 2017
Since buying it I have spent a significant amount of time and money restoring it including a brand new rain sensor windscreen, full suspension refresh (new top mounts, bump stops, dust boots, Eibach proline springs and standard front shocks, drop links), new discs and pads. 

Car comes with all the usual HDI options including electric windows, electric mirrors, aircon plus some subtle upgrades including 306 GTI6 Half Leather/Alcantara Seats and (quiet) cat back sports exhaust.

In terms of bad points, the car does have some age related wear (jobs I never got around to) including lacquer peel on rear spoiler, larger scratches on bootlid and driver’s side door, scuffs on the bumpers but overall it presents very well and the engine and gearbox are both very solid.  It has had a panel repair at some stage but the work is to a high standard and a slight colour difference can only be seen in certain lights and from a certain angle.  The car won't come with a headunit but all the wiring is neat and ready for a new h/u to be plugged straight in.

Viewing recommended, any questions let me know.
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:
is this cqr still for sale???
Thanks given by:
Sold sorry
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3-door moonstone 306 hdi 169K pugdan95 1 1,433 18-05-2015, 10:20 PM