Help pleaseee :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help pleaseee :)
Hey strangers. So ordering the parts for my 6 and stuck.. been looking at radiators and fans.. Both are knackered but not sure what make radiator to go for and my 6 only has one fan? Which doesn’t work of course. Am I better off just finding a breaker or buying new?
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Nissens.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I shall have a look thankyou Smile
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Find the Nissens part number and search that on ebay and Amazon for the best price on the rad.

Fan's probably best to get good used from a breaker.

Do you have AC? I thought it was twin fans on ph2/3 with AC but maybe it is only ph3.
Thanks given by:
I don’t have a/c haha! It’s a ph1 with ph2/3 exterior
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Oh, well in that case single fan is normal then. Wink
Thanks given by:
If you're only able to track down a double fan at a breakers I'm guessing the motors are the same as in the single fans n can be swapped over. Am sure someone can confirm?
Thanks given by:
as said above, get a Nissans, find the right part number and google it, Amazon is a good place to look, half the price of ebay for one for mine Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
100% nissens. Dont accept anything else. I have been caught out before ordering one and being sent one of equal quality... which was shit and failed after 4 weeks.

If anyone has the part number please post it!

With the fan... either get original or fit a slimline one with a relay if you can work out how to do it. Should save on weight, look nicer and be easier to replace in the future.
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2018, 10:36 AM)Mighty306 Wrote: If you're only able to track down a double fan at a breakers I'm guessing the motors are the same as in the single fans n can be swapped over. Am sure someone can confirm?

Looking on Servicebox it appears two different makes of fan were used - Gate & ECIA.  The motors for the ECIA ones look to be interchangeable between single & double fans (for ph2/3) but the part numbers are different for the Gate models ......at least that's the case on the 16v XSi.  Am assuming it's the same for the GTi-6.

Once you get the Peugeot part number for the radiator from Servicebox you can find the cross-referenced Nissens part on here.  https://partinfo.org/
Thanks given by: