Greetings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Greetings guys, and happy new year!

Excuse the poor quality photograph, but here's my Pug 306, which I love to bits. It's a '99 5-door Meridian. It's my first car and I've had it for about 3 years now, and clock about 300 miles per week in it these days for my gig as a freelance musician. I've done thousands and thousands of miles in it and, without wanting to jinx it, am incredibly impressed with how it has coped with it. I got it for a few hundred quid, on recommendation my family (my sister having already had 2 before me and a family history of buying used Peugeots), and, while there have been various repairs and adjustments made (in the time between me registering on this site and actually posting here today, coil pack and wiper motor arm replaced, as well as an unfortunate break in), most of it has just been wearable stuff. My mechanic digs it and it's great to find a community enthusiastic about what I think is a brilliant car. He is affectionately called 'Tony', and while my mechanical knowledge is extremely limited and I'm an absolute technical rookie, I'm becoming quite eager to learn more about how to maintain and repair it, and keep it going, because I think these cars are f*cking killer. 

Cheers,
H.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Pughawk. Youre in exactly the right place to learn how to do things. Check out the guides section! What engine does it have?
Thanks given by:
Greetings & welcome to 306oc. Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys, and it's a 1.4. It's utterly standard fare by comparison to what I'm seeing on here but I dig it and am hoping to tidy it up a bit. I'll dig out my digital camera tomorrow hopefully and post a few pics of it and its ailments.
Thanks given by: