Style Or Sport? What does Dturbo “s” mean?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Style Or Sport? What does Dturbo “s” mean?
Always wondered this question and get varying answers? Anyone shed some light on the meaning and Differences in a DTS[Image: f938406a49640a8f7eecd9a22e0ac77d.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
It stands for spaceship.
Thanks given by:
Big Grin 
"Sooty" .....it is a diesel after all.   Rofl
Thanks given by:
stands for Slightly different seats, Big Grin . . . . Style is the usual concencous, it's no different under the bonnet Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2017, 10:29 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: stands for Slightly different seats, Big Grin . . . . Style is the usual concencous, it's no different under the bonnet Smile

Thanks for clearing that up lol

Thanks given by:
" Sad" as mine needs a full sunroof mechanism, drivers seat squab/cover and autoglass are unable to repair front screen this afternoon after some f@cktard bricked it the other night while I was driving home......

so the S is for "sad".
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2017, 05:36 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: " Sad" as mine needs a full sunroof mechanism, drivers seat squab/cover and autoglass are unable to repair front screen this afternoon after some f@cktard bricked it the other night while I was driving home......

so the S is for "sad".

Bricked it?[emoji23] where you from West Belfast or something

Thanks given by:
my understanding was that it was "sport" and that it had gti suspension.
Thanks given by:
*** Sensible answer *** It stands for Special

(12-11-2017, 09:52 AM)Eeyore Wrote: my understanding was that it was "sport" and that it had gti suspension.
It doesn't have GTi suspension though. The GTi6 lump is such a boat anchor that a DTurbo would actually sit higher on GTi6 suspension.
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2017, 05:37 PM)Dmills306 Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 05:36 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: " Sad"   as mine needs a full sunroof mechanism, drivers seat squab/cover and autoglass are unable to repair front screen this afternoon after some f@cktard bricked it the other night while I was driving home......

so the S is for "sad".

Bricked it?[emoji23] where you from West Belfast or something

driving last Thursday night through a place called Litherland in Liverpool....pitch black in a line of traffic and whopping great bang as screen cracked in front of me;   no kids around and in a line of traffic so unless it was a spaceship falling  to bits overhead ??

Thanks given by:
"Shit"
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  307 1.6HDI sport or non sport pugvivant 19 4,730 18-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  Scott Style? Eeyore 6 2,377 18-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Tom
  In true style..... Niall 77 19,398 25-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Connor