Peugeot planet - Where to buy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot planet - Where to buy?
Has anyone bought Peugeot planet recently? Just after recommendations for where to buy it as prices seem to vary a lot and they all seem to be from China etc.
Or is there anyone near Norwich who could read my codes?

Cheers, Ben
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2017, 07:00 PM)Ben Wrote: Has anyone bought Peugeot planet recently? Just after recommendations for where to buy it as prices seem to vary a lot and they all seem to be from China etc.
Or is there anyone near Norwich who could read my codes?

Cheers, Ben

You can buy from ebay. I am in bury st edmunds with mkne setup i can plug in one evening for you for free. Cant do tuesdays or friday evnings though. But more than happy most evenings
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Bash. I won one on eBay this morning. £44 posted so good price as long as it works! It's second hand and the seller said it worked well for them apart from it was difficult to install the program.
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2017, 09:04 PM)Ben Wrote: Thanks Bash. I won one on eBay this morning. £44 posted so good price as long as it works! It's second hand and the seller said it worked well for them apart from it was difficult to install the program.

It is indeed a pain to install the program, well worth it though. Invaluable to diagnostics on these.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Good to hear you managed to nab one at a reasonable price Ben.  If it's lacking installation instructions let us know.  I have a copy I can post up.
Thanks given by:
I have the instructions I've used recently too. I converted my laptop to run on XP with a dual boot Ubuntu to keep things running smoothly.
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys. Apparently it comes with PDF instructions, so hopefully I'll manage. Only thing I'll probably have trouble with is the fact my laptops W7, so I'll research this 'dual boot Ubuntu' if I need to!
Thanks given by:
Some of the later versions seem to run on W7 so hopefully it'll all be good.
Thanks given by:
Mine was originally W7 Ultimate and it worked in XP compatibility mode after a bit of f*cking about. I only installed XP/Ubuntu because I have other programs that will only run on XP.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot Planet wainwrightj 0 1,529 25-04-2019, 10:06 AM
Last Post: wainwrightj
  Fecking Peugeot planet/lexia 3 Uberderv 4 1,691 30-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Uberderv
  Peugeot Planet PP2000 mspdan 9 2,828 15-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Orta