clean 306 estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: clean 306 estate
So im selling the clean 306 estate i have. Working AC. Mot till march. Stage 1 map, 21mm torsion bars and gti6 front brakes (new pagid discs and pads and new hoses), new p bushs, cambelt was done when i got it just after the last mot along with a complete service with everything changes apart from box fluid. 4 good tyres various makes. Half Leather seats with no bolster wear. Mint steering wheel. Dab radio. (Needs another arieal i broke it) Rear arch wasnt rusted but ive undersealed to be safe. This car is very very clean and i doubt youll find one like it with cheap tax and lowish milage. 123000 miles. Any questions fire away. Can get more pictures at the weekend for people.
£800

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Seen this. Its really clean!
Thanks given by:
Interested! Will drop you a PM.
Thanks given by:
Haha, low you’ve including a picture of the Uber clean engine bay
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2017, 07:32 AM)Orta Wrote: Haha, low you’ve including a picture of the Uber clean engine bay

Yeah well its a super clean car so people need to see that
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Sold pending payment in full. A forum member is buying this but i wont say who unless they decide to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2017, 07:55 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Sold pending payment in full. A forum member is buying this but i wont say who unless they decide to say.

Surely its dum dum...
Thanks given by:
This is now with its new owner. Such a shame to see this go really wanted to keep it but had to many cars. I hope he enjoys it

Thanks given by: