Fecking Peugeot planet/lexia 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fecking Peugeot planet/lexia 3
So I've been trying to install this following guides on youtube, I get most of the way through, restart and open it back up. At this point it should do some sort of offline Internet update but it says-

The Internet was not performed correctly.
Please restart your tool and start the lexia appliapplication.
If this problem persists please contact technical assistance.

I can't seem to get past this and it's annoying the shizzle out of me, any one else experienced this or know a solution?

Thanks in advance 
Smile
Thanks given by:
So ignore internet guodes. Assuming youve done this on an xp system there should be a read me file on that cd. Follow those jnstructions exactly and itll install correctly. I tried the faster youtube videos etc and they never worked out well. The read me file was perfect,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yes but no lol Smile

Windows 7 ultimate in xp compatibility mode, is that OK? I did try this morn to setup a VMware xp mode unsuccessfully lol

I couldn't find any instructions on the CD except for the code generator software. It has 2 CD's one with pp2k/lexia3 + updates etc... then a CD with diag box.
Thanks given by:
Ill email over the instructions i have. Also you can install direct on windows 7 dont run compatabilty mode. If that fails do a virtual install of xp. Had mine running like that for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Cheers Bash,

Just before I left for work I started the process of making a duel boot system, HDD has been partitioned, XP pro boot disk burnt but then ran out of time....
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot Planet wainwrightj 0 1,529 25-04-2019, 10:06 AM
Last Post: wainwrightj
  Peugeot planet - Where to buy? Ben 8 2,507 06-11-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Uberderv
  Peugeot Planet PP2000 mspdan 9 2,829 15-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Orta