Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VTS Rack Kit
VTS Phase 2 Rack kit
Comes with both pipes
Great upgrade as only 2.6 Turns Lock to Lock

£140inc del
Thanks given by:
Is this everything needed? Are the splines correct etc or is it only 205s where you need to modify them?
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2017, 10:37 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Is this everything needed? Are the splines correct etc or is it only 205s where you need to modify them?

i think steering uj is perfect for 306

i had to swap my zx one out for one from a 306 when i installed my vts rack.
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2017, 10:37 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Is this everything needed? Are the splines correct etc or is it only 205s where you need to modify them?

Yes buddy everything needed to fit  UJ is the same but I include one in a kit anyway.

Regards
Thanks given by:
pmd
Thanks given by:
Did this sell? If not, Ill take it.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
yep it did. Its in my shed Tongue
Thanks given by:
I thought you would of had it fitted by now ;-)
I have a few other VTS xsaras I will be breaking but I doubt that will be for a month or so if you can wait ?
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2017, 07:10 AM)306gtiparts Wrote: I thought you would of had it fitted by now ;-)
I have a few other VTS xsaras I will be breaking but I doubt that will be for a month or so if you can wait ?

I may need a rear axle off you. Possibly front shocks as well
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2017, 07:10 AM)306gtiparts Wrote: I thought you would of had it fitted by now ;-)

Yeah, that's fine fella.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by: