Red pH 1 S16 ACAV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red pH 1 S16 ACAV
Hi,

This is my 3rd 306 cabrio, and my 2nd S16 ACAV.

First, I wanna show all of you some pictures, and start work on it, becouse I have same things to fix with this car.

But first pictures. Of course I know, some things inside are not ok, comparing these things with the year of build. I bought this yestarday.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Looks awesome in phase 1 and that color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I do love a red phase 1 whether it's a hatch, sedan estate or cabrio. The interior on this is a nice contrast too - what are your plans for it?
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:
My plans are repairing electritical windows (from driver and passenger side),  reassemble the heter and audio system. The problem to fix is also roof, I should change material, and restore electric control of the roof. At this moment the engine is after restoring, I have a new LPG, new exhaust, and the rear beam is also restored. Not so bad, if we know the car is 23 years old Smile

Mechanically the car is ok 100 %. Only small things to improve. 

At this moment I try to understand how the ACAV works, becouse, after I bought this car, during driving through unevenness on the road, the ACAV stopped work, and now the engine doesn't have power as before. Mayby there is en exact description how the ACAV works, and where to look for a problem ( I see some posts) ?

I'm not experienced with mechanical works with cars. But I want to start my adventure with cars. This is my 3rd cabrio, and my 2nd 306 cabrio S16 Smile
Thanks given by: