Phase 2/3 manual windows

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Phase 2/3 manual windows
Wanted phase 2/3 front manual windows for a five door. With door cards prefrably as well.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
bump, seriously need these now
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Must be quite rare now mate, guess it's only the better specced cars that survive, on that note haven't got any electric rear window regs have you? Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2017, 08:16 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Must be quite rare now mate, guess it's only the better specced cars that survive, on that note haven't got any electric rear window regs have you? Big Grin

no afraid not man Sad
Thanks given by:
i take it you've already tried to used rear winders on the off chance they might work? Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2017, 10:07 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i take it you've already tried to used rear winders on the off chance they might work? Smile

Ive bodged some phase 1 ones in for now that are diffrent to get him by. Just need these bits to make it all work as it should
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2017, 10:36 AM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 10:07 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i take it you've already tried to used rear winders on the off chance they might work? Smile

Ive bodged some phase 1 ones in for now that are diffrent to get him by. Just need these bits to make it all work as it should

how come you are going with winders? becoz racecar? . . . Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: manual front windows, boot button Piggy 30 6,936 03-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Piggy