Club flyer?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club flyer?
Theres a V reg HDI down the road I live and I always look at it and wonder who drives it, which made me think- do we have a club flyer to print out and put under the wipers? Or are people against that sort of thing? Just thought id check Smile
1st project- Red Peugeot 306 DTurbo 1998
2nd project- Silver BMW E38 1999- Sold
Daily- Black Mitsubishi L200 Series 5

https://www.spritmonitor.de/en/user/Hobo_Ash.html
Thanks given by:
I think it has been raised before, cannot remember the outcome.
i'd like some too, should they be available.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
yeh there used to be. I think Dum Dum made it. Ill come up with something new at some point.
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2017, 11:00 AM)Eeyore Wrote: yeh there used to be. I think Dum Dum made it. Ill come up with something new at some point.

fab! put me down for some please!
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I think business card style ones were discussed as they were easy to obtain but im yet to see any myself
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Vistaprint?
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Bearing in mind that attaching something to someone's car is trespass, and potentially a criminal offensr
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2017, 02:49 AM)toseland Wrote: Bearing in mind that attaching something to someone's car is trespass, and potentially a criminal offensr

place it in the vicinity of.
Thanks given by:
Brief recap for those that missed it or weren't part of the club last time around:

The outcome of the public discussion before was that a few members said they didn't like it when others stuck stuff on their pride and joy, especially if it then got wet and made a terrible mess on the windscreen. Also it's effectively indirect littering and a nuisance to uninterested owners. However, it is effective and several other clubs do it (to what degree of success i have no idea). Somewhere along the line there was a competition to design one that got closed down and reopened a few times, nothing ever actually came of it, not entirely sure why not. Most of the discussion was done behind closed doors and never really shared with most users, not 100% what happened there and i don't see anything to be gained from repeating the rumours and bitching from the time.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
If I can get a few business card style ones made up then I can throw some in with the club stickers etc. As business cards they shouldnt disintegrate.
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2017, 02:49 AM)toseland Wrote: Bearing in mind that attaching something to someone's car is trespass, and potentially a criminal offensr

Like when you stuck stickers to Piggy's car when you knew he didn't like it?
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
no, actually, but i will let you figure out why.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Well, that's me up all night.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2017, 06:04 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote:

Like when you stuck stickers to Piggy's car when you knew he didn't like it?

Oooooo Popcorn
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306oc Flyer thread? Dum-Dum 2 1,189 30-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Scott
  306oc Flyer Competition - Win 2 free Castle Combe Forge Action Day tickets! Scott 54 20,955 12-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Last Post: lolsteve